Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR MARION ?, DILWYN DAVIES, EVA (MAIDEN NAME JONES) LONDON AREA - GANTS HILL??

LOOKING FOR MARION ?, DILWYN DAVIES, EVA (MAIDEN NAME JONES) LONDON AREA - GANTS HILL??

Posted: 26 Oct 2013 9:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Bit stuck here - looking for my Auntie Eva - who married a Jewish fella, possibly during the 40's - Eva is originally from South Wales! Not really sure what her husbands name was to be perfectly honest here, but I'm told he was a tailor. She had a daughter Marion with him - who I believe was born approx 1946. When Eva left South Wales, she took a son with her, name of Dilwyn Davies - who I believe was a taxi driver during the early 70's.

I've been told that Marion married a BENNETT, who was apparently a jeweller - but I'm desperately trying to find out the name of the Jewish fella that Eva married, who is possibly Marions father. They were living in Romford in approx 1973. I know Eva has since died, not sure how long ago, I think maybe in the last 10 years.

Can anyone help at all please? I've registered with 2 Jewish websites but I'm still waiting for password confirmation and it wont let me log in - so I'm really at a loose end here. many thanks in advance :)

Re: LOOKING FOR MARION ?, DILWYN DAVIES, EVA (MAIDEN NAME JONES) LONDON AREA - GANTS HILL??

Posted: 7 Nov 2013 10:58PM GMT
Was eva married 2x? how does her son have surname davies? did he emigrate to usa (when/where he lived?)
marion Bennett lived in romford -where is that?? what time period?
hav e you checked an obit form your line to see if any of these people are mentioned?(you must berelatedto eva's brother or sister)

what sources have you used besides jewishgen.org? familysearch? ancestry?

really need a bit more info.....

Re: LOOKING FOR MARION ?, DILWYN DAVIES, EVA (MAIDEN NAME JONES) LONDON AREA - GANTS HILL??

Posted: 8 Nov 2013 8:41PM GMT
Did any of these people come to USA? if not best to check and post on uk boards and records.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions