Search for content in message boards

Michael Will

Michael Will

Melissa Lambert (View posts)
Posted: 4 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for info on a Michael Will born 1771 died 1861. He married a Sarah Roush 12-17-1799. He was a native to New Market, Shenandoah Co., VA. He came to Ohio settling in Cheshire, Gallia Co., OH in 1802. He later moved to Flatwoods, Meigs Co., OH. I believe they are buried in Meigs Co. OH but not sure where. His parents names would be a great help as well.
Thanks,
Melissa

Re: Michael Will

Adam Will (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 2001 10:09PM GMT
Surnames: Will
Dear Melissa,
My name is Adam Will and I live in Meigs Co. Ohio. I am a direct decendant of Michael. I Know exactly where he is buried and where he lived. He was my great-great-great-grandfather. I continue to live on the Original Will farm near the community of Flatwoods. Please contact me how by you are related to him and I will send you all the info I have. Thankyou very much,
Adam Will

Adam Will (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 2001 10:48PM GMT
Dear Melissa,
I know how I am related to you. I have info on the will family =
back to the 1650s. here is the family libe of myself listening only male =
grandparents.
Michael Will (Germany(
|
Michael (immigrated to the American colonies)
|
John Sr. (Moved to Shenandoah VA)
|
Michael (married Sarah Roush)
|
Rev. Moses Aaron Will
|
William A. Will
William Lewis
|
William Michael Will =20
|
Michael Adam Edward Will (ME)
There Will be a Will reunion at the Will home Place built by =
Moses Will
E-mail me for more info.
Adam Will

Posted: 4 Aug 2001 8:50PM GMT
Edited: 30 May 2006 4:02PM GMT
Surnames: Will, French
Do you have any information on a Mrs. Helen (French) Will.
She is mentioned as a daughter in the obit of Lucy (Sudlow) French dated March 12, 1885 in Vinton County, Ohio

Looking for information on Lucy and her children.

J.H. Ramos (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2001 2:49PM GMT
Surnames: Will, Brackett, Savage, Gatchell
Michael, It appears that you are the only other person on this list who is searching the Will Family in Maine. I have traced my Will line back to 1759 in Wales, Maine -- to John Will who m. Mary (Molly) Labree in Bath, ME 1784. Is this included in your Will information? Thanks for looking. Janet

Posted: 16 Mar 2003 12:46AM GMT
Hello,
My name is Jim Will. I am a direct decendant of Michael Will please contact me so that we may talk willaccess@hotmail.com

Juanita Will Swedenburg (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2003 5:47PM GMT
Hello. I am currently writing a book about your Michael Will's ancestors. I am a great great granddaughter of Michael Will and Sara Roush. Briefly, Michael Will was born in Heidelberg Township of Adams County, Pennsylvania. His father was John Will, Sr., son of Michael Will the immigrant, who came to Pennsylvania from near Heidelberg, Germany in 1741.

I am new to the internet and this my first time using Rootsweb, so please be patient.

The Will family of Meigs County Ohio, near Pomeroy, is having a family reunion at the farmhouse of Michael and Sarah Will's son Moses' family, who built it in 1850. This will be over Memorial Day weekend, so you will see we are all alive and well!

Posted: 31 Mar 2003 9:32PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jun 2003 6:15PM GMT
Surnames: Will
Here's a long shot.
Did Michael Will the immigrant have a brother or other close relative born in the 1750s named Peter Will?

Posted: 27 May 2009 12:44AM GMT
I have some information! I have recently visited their grave in Ohio! If I can help or if you have come across something I might could use please respond ! Thanks!

Posted: 27 May 2009 12:57AM GMT
Surnames: Will, Rousch
Hello Adam this is Aaron Will I just visited there although I did not meet you I was so surprised to find so many relatives! I am the line of Michael,Jonas,William,John P.,Wesley,Floyd,G.,Then myself! Any info you might have would be appreciated! I did visit The Flatwoods cemetery and the Mt Herman cemetery.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions