Search for content in message boards

Barefoot and the Withrow Family

Barefoot and the Withrow Family

Jackie Scallorn (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 2000 6:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Apr 2002 10:33PM GMT
Surnames: Withrow, Rieger
My dad is a descendant of Dollie Irene Withrow Rieger, (5/19/1914), Riley Martin Withrow,(11/8/1885), William Andrew Withrow,(5/1861), Stewart English Withrow, (1836). Is Barefoot and the Withrow Family still in print and if so where can I purchase a copy?

I have information on Barefoot /Withrow

Posted: 20 Feb 2001 7:03PM GMT
Edited: 17 Apr 2002 10:33PM GMT
Surnames: Withrow
Hi-
I have the Barefoot/Withrow Book copyrighted in 1966. I have information if you need some on your relative. Where are you. I am in Oklahoma. Have been to the Arkansas Withrow Springs Reunion once in the late 70's. Very interesting. Let me know.

Janie Withrow Davis

Barefoot/Withrow Book

Posted: 7 Mar 2001 5:59PM GMT
Edited: 17 Apr 2002 10:34PM GMT
Hi Janie,
Would the book happen to have the date of birth and marriage date of Stewart English Withrow and place of burial listed? I have him born around 1836 and married in 1860.

I live in Braxton, Ms. Where in Ok. do you live? I still have relatives in Atoka.

Thanks Jackie

Barefoot-Withrow

Barbara (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2001 9:15PM GMT
Edited: 17 Apr 2002 10:34PM GMT
The book is no longer in print. Copies are very scarce. But the information on Stewart English is out-dated now. Check my website:
http://www.angelfire.com/ok2/chatmondieu/index.html
If I can help with anything else, please let me know.

Barbara

Clarissa Clark

Posted: 8 Jun 2001 10:30PM GMT
Edited: 21 Jan 2002 2:37AM GMT
Do you have any of the information on Clarissa Clark and her family? Let me know. Thanks.
Janie in Oklahoma

Re: I have information on Barefoot /Withrow

Posted: 6 Feb 2009 8:34PM GMT
Surnames: CAMERON ROWLAND BARFOOT BAREFOOT PURVIS
Hello Janie,

I'm not sure if your email is still good, but I'm interested in the portions of the Barefoot/Withrow book that pertain to the Cameron and Barfoot/Barefoot family that I'm researching. I got a hit on it on Google books, showing "4. Mary Ann Barefoot , b. 29 August 1827 m.
7 September 1848, James Rowland Cameron" for the book. I have Mary Ann's parents as John or James Bar(e)foot b. 15 Mar., 1794, in County Derry, Ulster, Ireland; m: 1818 in Ireland, Jane Purvis. I'd love to have more on this family and anything on James Rowland and Mary Ann (Barefoot) Cameron.

Thanks,
LeAnn Hugeback

Re: I have information on Barefoot /Withrow

Posted: 7 Feb 2009 2:30PM GMT
As I was saying, if you will send me your mailing address to my e-mail (jdavis0817@sbcglobal.net), I will get it copied for you and mail it tomorrow. My grandmother was married to a Barefoot and she married my grandfather Withrow after Joel Barefoot's death and I had many half cousins and aunts from that family. We are in Oklahoma. Hope this helps you.
Janie Davis, Jenks, Oklahoma.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic