Search for content in message boards

Family Lines of paternal great grandfather hardin pierce rexroat in Russell co.,KY:Rexroat, Robertson, Beard, Munday, Coffman

Family Lines of paternal great grandfather hardin pierce rexroat in Russell co.,KY:Rexroat, Robertson, Beard, Munday, Coffman

Posted: 23 Mar 2014 8:30AM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Family Lines of paternal great grandfather hardin pierce rexroat and talitha rexroat. in Russell Casey Co.,KY:Rexroat, Robertson, Beard, Munday, Coffman
my friend melissa rexroat craigmiles was reading a lady had posted back in 2009 a board looking for relatives of her grandmothers who was related to hardin pierce rexroat and talitha rexroat. melissa my friend is the great grandaughter of hardin pierce rexroat who is buried at humble cemetery in russell springs ky ( webbs crossroads community). he was in the civil war. married 3 times. one wife his last wife was talitha jane rexroat or beard. melissa's grandpa was john ezra rexroat the son of hardin pierce rexroat (*hard). john was the son of hardin and his wife melissee beard or prudence beard or her sister. he was last married to talitha rexroat. both are buried at humble cemetery at webbs crossroads in russell springs ky. he had many children by 3 wives. melissa's paternal maternal great grandmother was a richardson. her daughter millie married green rexroat son of hardin rexroat and the paternal great grandmothers other daughter was melissa 's grandmother mary e cooper rexroat who married john ezra rexroat son of hardin pierce rexroat who was in the civil war.

Re: Family Lines of paternal great grandfather hardin pierce rexroat in Russell co.,KY:Rexroat, Robertson, Beard, Munday, Coffman

Posted: 23 Mar 2014 12:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
I’m not related to any member of this family.

It's nice that you have posted your family line verbally.

You have not supplied any DOB's or birthplaces and have not asked a question.

WHAT specific family info are you seeking..........???
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions