Search for content in message boards

Broughan Quinns

Broughan Quinns

mtquinn (View posts)
Posted: 29 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Quinn, Rocks, Donnelly, Mallon, Dunleavy, Nugent, McKenna, Corr

I am looking for information on Bernard Quinn of Broughan Hill, Armagh,(1803-1888). He had 10 children, one of whom was John Quinn (1843-1926) who married Maryanne Corr of Magheryarville. Other surnames related to Bernard's family are Mallon, Dunleavy, Rocks, Donnelly, Nugent and McKenna. If any of this sounds familiar, please drop me a line. Thank you.

Lavely-Missouri

Posted: 11 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 2:44PM GMT
Surnames: Lavely
Hello, I'm searching a lot of dead ends for information on my gr-grandparents--James LAVELY b: Aug 1859, think it was in Indiana. James married Jennie KIDD in St. Francois County, Missouri Feb 1877. (Their marriage records show the name as SAVELY, an easy error to make due to the elaborate handwriting of that time.) They moved to St. Louis and James died there Nov 1935.
We think his father was JACK or JOHN LAVELY and he may have had a brother, ROBERT LAVELY.
Any information, even remote, would be wonderful! thank you.

Donnelly

Kerri Pateman (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Donnelly, Quinn, Lavely, Lowe, Burke
I have a JANE QUINN b.c.1828 Lurgan.Armagh.

[f. JAMES QUINN/ m. ROSE LOWE]
spouse..EDWARD DONNELLY b.c.1822 Co. Armagh.

[f. THOMAS DONNELLY / m. JANE LAVELY.]
Jane and Edward married c. 1853 Lurgan Ireland,

Donnellys

MTQUINN (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT

I have a Betty Donnelly, born 1820, Brootally, Armagh.

LAVELY-Missouri

Ranee (View posts)
Posted: 14 Dec 2001 1:54AM GMT
Hello again. My email changed to: rmg2san@yahoo.com.
I'm still searching for information on James LAVELY b: Aug 1859, think it was in Indiana. James married Jennie KIDD in St. Francois County, Missouri Feb 1877. (Their marriage records show the name as SAVELY, an easy error to make due to the elaborate handwriting of that time.) They moved to Crystal City and then to St. Louis and James died there Nov, 1935.
father was (probably) JACK or JOHN LAVELY and he may have had a brother, ROBERT LAVELY.

Re: Broughan Quinns

Posted: 8 Nov 2005 3:21AM GMT
My Gt Grandmother was Mary Quinn born approx 1837 in Shanrow Armagh. She was the daughter of Bernard Quinn and Rose Morgan.I wonder if our Bernard and yours could be one and the same

Re: Donnellys

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 12:32AM GMT
My great great grandfather Henry Donnelly came here to Ontario Canada from somewhere in Ireland before 1852 with his sons, Thomas (B: about 1816) and my Great grandfather Robert (B: 1818). Henry had 3 dsughters also born in Ireland. Nancy came to Canada but I don't know if Betsy or Mary did. I wonder if your Betty is my Betsy??
per page

Find a board about a specific topic