PAVEGLIO

PAVEGLIO

Robert Larremore (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2005 4:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: PAVEGLIO
Looking for information or pictures of Robert Leo Paveglio who
lived in Waukegan and Zion, Illinois in 1950's to 1972. Wife's
name is Carol Jean Tyrrasch from Texas. Interested in meeting relatives or friends. He was my father. The business
he owned in Waukegan was were he made grave stones. He
was a Catholic and participated in "Rock of Ages" group.
Thank-you for any news clippings or photographs!

Re: PAVEGLIO

Posted: 28 Apr 2005 4:53PM GMT
Dear Robert,
Do you know the name of your father's business in either Waukegan or Zion and the years he owned this business. I found a Tyrrasch and a Paveglio and a Texas connection on the following obituary:
Miss Barbara Anderson
September 21, 1924 - January 04, 2002
Barbara C. Anderson, of San Antonio, born September 21, 1924 in Brookline, Massachusetts, died Friday, January 4, 2002. She was a secretary for 52 years with Jefferson High School. Miss Anderson was also member of the King William Association and San Antonio Conservation Society. Preceded in death by her parents, Anita F. Tyrrasch and Judge Charles F. Anderson; and brother, Charles W. Anderson, Jr. She is survived by her cousins, Carol Paveglio, San Antonio, Harry Tyrrasch, Corpus Christi, TX and Barbara Newsom, New Braunfels; 2 nephews, Tom Anderson and Bob Anderson; 2 nieces, Nancy Schurr and Peggy Ortiz; 2nd cousins, Mrs. Gail Swearingen, San Antonio, Mr. Arthur Mayer, Austin, and numerous relatives. The following is the link where I found it along with a picture of the diseased.
http://porterloring.lifefiles.com/registryMain.php?i_memoria... ~ There is a guestbook at this site, where you could possible find some family members. Thre is a Carol Paveglio listed in the obituary being this woman's cousin. It's a long shot, but you never know.

Robert Larremore (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2005 3:48AM GMT
Robert Leo Paveglio owned a monument business in 1960s to early 1970s. I remember it being associated with Lake Forest
group. Thank you for your help! I believed he lived in Waukegan and later in Zion. The business was located on his mother's property I believe?

Posted: 18 Sep 2012 5:19PM GMT
Noticed this old query for the first time. I worked part time for Mr. Paveglio in the early 1940's. This was at his home and place of business on the south side of Waukegan, IL. I was in high school at the time and did the paper layouts for names and dates on many gravestones prior to sandblasting. Mr. Paveglio also did work for Johnson Motors --- sandblasting things like heat treated crankshafts for outboard motors. His daughter, Marg, was a fellow high school student and a good friend. Last I heard she was living somewhere in Arizona. It is also my understanding that Mr. Paveglio was killed when a heavy gravestone fell on him.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions