Search for content in message boards

St. Malachy's cemetery in Clyde, Iowa Co., Wi.

St. Malachy's cemetery in Clyde, Iowa Co., Wi.

Posted: 2 Jun 2010 11:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have spent the last 5 years researching this cemetery, and am at the point of putting all my information together in a "Book" form. I have pictures of all the stones, the history of those buried there, and as many obits as I could locate. I am now trying to put a picture of the deceased with each burial. If you have family here, and have a digital picture you would like to donate to the cause, that would be awesome!! Thank you!!
Erin Proctor

Re: St. Malachy's cemetery in Clyde, Iowa Co., Wi.

Posted: 16 Jun 2010 2:38AM GMT
Surnames: McGuire, Moore, Aide, Carroll, Powell, Murray, Donelly, Jorgenson, Faull
Hello Erin-
Great to meet you and your daughter at St Malachy's on Memorial Day!
I will send the photo of the St Mal's anniversary plate and my Moore family photo if you would please send your email address to me- mayme78@charter.net

Thanks for all you do for the genealogy community in Iowa County!
Holly

Posted: 5 Nov 2010 4:53PM GMT
Surnames: Dolan, Brown, Flannery, Kane, Shannon, Egan, Moore
Hi Erin,

I know I've corresponded with you in the past. I have many, many relatives buried at St. Malachy's (Dolan, Brown, Flannery, Kane, Shannon, Egan, Moore, to name a few). Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of any of them. I would be very interested in purchasing a copy of your book when it is completed.

Thanks, Cathy Conlin Lippart

Posted: 5 Nov 2010 10:31PM GMT
Will do!
Erin

Posted: 6 Dec 2010 8:36PM GMT
Surnames: McGill
Hi Erin,

I do have some photo's I would like to share. It's been a couple of years since we last talked and I have some new information.

Michelle McGill Staff

Posted: 7 Dec 2010 9:05AM GMT
That would be great. My email Proctor@tds.net Look forward to see what new things you have learned:)
Erin

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 11:38PM GMT
Hi Erin-
I was wondreing if the book has been completed and, if so, how I might get a copy?
Thanks!
Holly

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 1:14AM GMT
I am giving one last try to get as many photos of folks buried there as possible, then I will give the book to the Iowa Co., Historical society to be printed.

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 12:26PM GMT
That's great! I am looking forward to seeing it. Thank you for all your hard work on this project.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions