Search for content in message boards

Dinet Family of Buras, La.

Dinet Family of Buras, La.

R Dinet (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jan 2005 7:27AM GMT
Surnames: Dinet
I am looking for all information that you may be able to provide me!

Thank You!

Re: Dinet Family of Buras, La.

John Feet (View posts)
Posted: 9 Oct 2002 10:55PM GMT
Surnames: Dinet, Dinette
I am looking for anyone with the name Feet. My paternal grandmother, Marceline Dinette was born 3 nov, 1890 and baptized at Our Lady of Good Harbor Church. Her father was Marcelin Dinette who married Olympia Bradberry. Marceline married Frank Feet and he is just impossible to track down so any help would be appreciated :)

Posted: 1 Feb 2003 9:17PM GMT
Surnames: Dinet, Bernard
I am not a Dinet, but for my dissertation research I am trying to track down (if they are still living--if not their descendants) Clarence Wilfred Dinet and Joyce Marie Bernard, who married in St. Bernard Parish sometime before 1955 and then moved to San Francisco. If anyone knows them or their families, please have them contact me. They can learn a little about my dissertation from my home page:
http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~dwilliam/thesis.html

Posted: 17 Aug 2003 1:48AM GMT
Edited: 4 Jan 2005 12:36AM GMT
My grandmother was a Dinet. She was from the John H. Dinet branch. Is this of interest to you?

Posted: 30 Sep 2003 8:53AM GMT
Edited: 14 Nov 2003 12:41PM GMT
Clarence and Joyce are still alive. They are my aunt and uncle. If you would please let me know what it is that you need to know about them I will try to help you whatever way I can.

Posted: 25 Oct 2003 10:23PM GMT
Dorothy, I sent a long reply to your aol email address on September 30 and have received no reply. Are you still there? I am very interested in corresponding with you. If you can't or won't help me please let me know.

Re: Dinet Family

Ken (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2004 4:57PM GMT
Surnames: Dinet
I am a Dinet . I do not know of my father's side. all i know is his name Allen Ray Dinet. with his father's name Joseph Dinet, and Mother Mary

Levina Cannon (Dymond) (View posts)
Posted: 29 Nov 2004 5:19AM GMT
Edited: 8 Jan 2005 7:26AM GMT
Surnames: Dinette, Litel, Treadway, Bartholomew, Santos, Feet
hello my mother is a dinette and feet is our cousin along the line. My grandfather was born in Louisiana. family members last names are Dinette , Litel , Treadway , Bartholomew , Santos , Feet and many more . Well please get back with me and let me know it any of these names ring a bell thank you levina

Malcolm Dow (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2005 11:27PM GMT
Hello, are you still looking for members of the Dinet/Vinet family?
We are collecting quite a bit of information that we would be glad to share.
Malcolm

Re: Dinet Family

Posted: 8 Sep 2009 5:52PM GMT
Hello;
If your name is Ken I am probably your Uncle. Your father Allen is my brother. Joseph and Mary are my father and mother both passed in the 80's. He Lives in San francisco Ca. I do have his address and phone # but pause to post it here. My e-mail address is jndinet@cableone.net
I sure do hope you are ken.
Jon
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions