Search for content in message boards

Boudreaux Surname

Boudreaux Surname

Dorothy Drott (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Boudreaux
I am looking to trace the roots of my great grandmother, Annette Marie Boudreaux. I know she was part indian (Houma?) and part french and I know she married a man named Leo Drott. She eventually moved to Ponchatoula, Louisiana. She had one son, Adam Leo Drott and lost a daughter named Dorothy. If any of this rings a bell to someone or if you have any info that may help me, please write. Thanks.

Re: Boudreaux Surname

Posted: 1 May 2011 8:59PM GMT
my ancestors were augustin boudreaux wed to heloise walker.
we know of 2 sons lawrence and clarence boudreaux.we know his 2nd.(augustin's)wife was delphine hebert and she had children.
the names of your family and mine match.my moms dad was lawrence adam boudreaux.see if we match up.if so i found your grandmothers photo on line.i

Posted: 7 May 2011 12:53AM GMT
emauled you.i am the family of the boudreaux's you want.
my great grand father was augustin and heloise boudreaux
grand father was lawrence boudreaux
are these the family

Posted: 14 May 2011 1:31PM GMT
My g-g-Grandmother is Mary/Marie Boudreaux (Oct 1843 - 11 Mar 1927), but I have found no referenced source of her family.

If you or anyone else finds any reliable source information on the Boudreaux families in our around St. Mary Parish before about 1840, please let me know. I can only find hearsay information without any authoritative references.

Posted: 16 May 2011 5:13PM GMT
can you give me alittle more info on your fly.
my family is augustin onesippe boudreaux
look on family tree of michel boudrot(boudreaux)
lrt mr know i can help

Posted: 6 Jul 2011 6:13PM GMT
her brother was lawrence boudreaux(my granddad)
his dad was augustin onesippe boudreaux
alot of family here
contact us on family
been trying to locate yall

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 1:20PM GMT
Surnames: Boudreaux, Drott
My name is Susan Boudreaux Miller. My grandfather was Clarence J. Boudreaux. His sister was Annette Boudreaux Drott. My Aunts, Alberta and Dorothy Boudreaux, and her husband, Jim Hendrick, lived on the same piece of land in Ponchatoula as Adam and Dot Drott. Maggie May Drott, Adam's granddaughter was the flower girl in my wedding. My dad was Lloyd C. Boudreaux, youngest of Clarence's children. Aunt Annette passed when I was a child. Clarence did as well. Let me know if we are relatives, yes?

Posted: 4 Nov 2011 6:17PM GMT
Hello folks, the originator of this thread has long since passed away, and Peacequest simply has not come back.

I am Peacequest's brother, Mark M Boudreaux, son of Lloyd Charles Boudreaux and Ruby Marie Burmaster. I'm just getting started here, so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Posted: 4 Nov 2011 11:50PM GMT
i am family of augustin onesippe boudreaux and annette boudreaux drott,lawrence boudreaux,clarence boudreaux all fron around st.mary parish.augustin was wed to delphine hebert and then heloise walker.had children lawrence,annette,clarence,and clothithe boudreaux.found 1 of clarence boudreaux granddaughter,annette b.drott fly,none one last child,and i am from lawrence;s fly.
also found fly. tree .are we the same fly

Posted: 5 Nov 2011 5:22AM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2011 1:57PM GMT
Yes, it sounds like we are distant cousins. If Lawrence was Clarence's brother, and they both had the same sister in Annette; I am the son of Lloyd (Charles) who was Clarence's son. I have heard of heloise Walker before, but never Clothithe (my my what a name!)

I believe my dad was named Charles Lloyd but switched the names in his youth to Lloyd Charles

But I have done no research of my own on this, so I don't know if there are mistakes here and there.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions