Search for content in message boards

Fracier Bandy

Fracier Bandy

Jim Robinson (View posts)
Posted: 2 Oct 2000 7:32PM GMT
I am looking for info on Fracier Bandy, born 1833 or 1834, wife Mary. He was born in Indiana. His children: Mary, Melissa, W. Riley, James N., Oliver W., Cynthia and my grandfather, George Thomas. Some of the family migrated to Indian Terriorty, OK.

Bandy Family

Posted: 1 Jan 2001 6:48PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 2:19PM GMT
I read your inquiry about Frazier Bandy. I have the following info-Francis (Frazier) Bandy born between 1832-1834 in Kentucky married Mary "Polly" Frogge in 1850. They had the following children: Melissa C. Bandy, Martha A. Bandy, William Riley Bandy, James Richard Bandy, Fraze F. Bandy, Oliver Watt Bandy, Cynthia V. Bandy,George Thomas Bandy, and Arthur G. Bandy. Francis (Frazier) Bandy's parents were Drinkard Bandy and Elizabeth Brown.

JOHN FRAZIER BANDY

Posted: 17 Jan 2001 5:33PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 3:51PM GMT
MY GREAT GRANDFATHER IS JOHN FRAZIER BANDY. HE HAD TWO SIBLINGS, OSCAR AND ANNIS. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THEIR FATHER WAS SIMON BANDY, SON OF DRINKARD BANDY. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR FILES TO VERIFY THIS?

John Frazier Bandy

Posted: 18 Jan 2001 7:46PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 2:19PM GMT
I show a John F. Bandy born about 1867 in Kentucky who had siblings Oscar and Anna D. Bandy. Anna was born about 1868 in Kentucky. Their parents were Simeon Bandy born somewhere between 1841-1844 in Kentucky, his parents were Drinkard Bandy and Elizabeth Brown. Simeon's wife was Hester Ann Koger Frogge born between 1842-1844 in Kentucky. Simeon Bandy was also married to Piera Emily Stockton and they had 3 children. E-mail me at SLVPete@aol.com for further info.

Re: JOHN FRAZIER BANDY

Posted: 17 Aug 2002 7:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Jul 2003 11:07PM GMT
Did you get your information yet? I have this line as I am a descendant of Albert Richard Bandy, his father, George Thomas Bandy. I have back past Drinkard. They were from Kentucky, not Mississippi. However my Warren family were from Mississippi. They moved to Arkansas (Pulaski) and didn't married into the Bandy family until they were all in Oklahoma.

Debbie S (CA)

Re: JOHN FRAZIER BANDY

Posted: 18 Aug 2002 12:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
I would like to exchange information with you on George Thomas Bandy's family. I think I tie in on your Warren family also. Please e-mail me at SLVPete@aol.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions