Search for content in message boards

Parents of Nathan Blackmon 1775

Parents of Nathan Blackmon 1775

Posted: 3 Sep 2000 10:35AM GMT
Edited: 26 May 2002 2:39PM GMT
Who were Nathans parents and was he the father of Amos,James A.and Simeon Blackmon,Was he buried in the Rehobeth Cemetery at Weogufka Al? I need info on this line Nathan,Simeon,Simeon D.William Edward Columbus Blackmon Will share info. Leelan Blackmon

Blackmons of Coosa county,Alabama

francis lindell (View posts)
Posted: 25 Dec 2000 2:11PM GMT
I have seen undocumented charts showing that Simeon was the son ofJames Nathan BlaCKMON and Winifred BURROUGHS. My wife's proven ancester was Thomas C BLACKMON born c 1839 or 1840;born in Georgia,Married Mary ROBERSON in 1860s Coosa county Alabama. THOMAS BLACKMON Served in civil war as was at Shiloh according to family tradition. He had several brothers (with Bibical names) who died during the war of injuries and or smallpox. In 1880,Thomas was in Tarrant County Tx (Blackburn in Johnson City). In mid 80s he moved to Parker county Tx where he lived until his death in 1905. Buried at Poolville,Parker County Tx. All clues appreciated.

Nathan Blackmon of Coosa Co. AL

Posted: 26 Dec 2000 4:06PM GMT
Edited: 19 Mar 2002 3:49PM GMT
I have information on Nathan Blackmon and his 24 children. Nathan was my 7th great grandfather. Please let me know if you would like me to send you the info I have.

thomas blackmon

elizabeth Gore (View posts)
Posted: 27 Dec 2000 6:59AM GMT
I read your message and it through me through a loop I puy up a message regarding thomas and his brother I am A direct decendent of thomas he is burried near by me in our family cementary so your message caught my eye thomas/mary were my gg-grandparent my mother g-grandfather my mother is looking for info on thomas parent and there parents so on if you have that info also the brothers names her uncle grady blackmon which was thomas g-son thought all brothers died of of injuries what he was told anyway there was the youngest son stories tell it that he had a crippled hand and could not fight and he wanted to beside his brother so they let him be the drummer boy do you have any info on him alsoany info woould be greatly appreaciated you can email me love to chat with you more email is
wifeof2001@aol.com
p.s have you ever attendend the homecomming at poovielle cementary
Thank You
Elizabeth

Nathan

elizabeth Gore (View posts)
Posted: 27 Dec 2000 7:04AM GMT
i'm a decendend of thomas/mary blackmon and i read your message and also francil lindell I would love to have info you have on the blackmons you can email me at wifeof2001@aol.com
Thank You
Elizabeth Gore
Ps my mothe is a blackmon g-grandaughter of thomas/mary

Thomas Blackmon

Elizabeth Gore (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2001 7:22PM GMT
I think me and my mom met you and your wife at a homecomming in poolville acouple of years ago I have collected some material my mother has thomas/mary son birth certifacate on that it says July 13, 1877 Thomas resided in Johnson Station, Tarrant Count Texas he was 36 years of age borned: near Atlanta Georgia and mary was 35 years of age she was borned near montgomery Alabama by the way if I did speak to you at the homecomming I also had the baby girl who died at 2 weeks of age
per page

Find a board about a specific topic