Search for content in message boards

free adoption search help

free adoption search help

ruby gardner (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jul 2004 6:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Will help with searches in the colorado springs area. We have a great library. With old high school year books and excellent cemetery records. I would like that you at least have your non indentifing information.

Re: free adoption search help

wanda (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2004 10:15PM GMT
i am looking for a lucille gilpin born 10-28-11945 campbellsville ky,birthmom died same day.baby was taken by a couple name william grady and alice simpson,last known address was on logan st in denver co in the eaely 50s.we were told from a cousin alice changed lucilles name to suzie simpson but not legally.alice had a brother name jack and one name bobby but no one can remember her maiden name,thanks wanda

Posted: 26 Jul 2004 11:14PM GMT
What was birth mothers name? Where William and Alice married? Because they have different last names? Do you know how old Alice was. Was this adoption legal? Who are you to this Lucille? Do you think there still in Denver?

wanda (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jul 2004 12:35AM GMT
no adoption was not legal.i dont even thingk there was an adoption maybe just a name chane.someone sent for her birth certificate in 1962 which is in frankfort ky so it was probably lucille in order to get her drivers liscense.her mom died the day she gave birth to lucille mary barnes was her name.alice simpson is all i know and yes they were married around 1936 but dont know where at.on gradys death certificate it said he was divorced but cannot find that either in the early 1950s alice was living on logan st in denver co.that is all i know i am helping lucilles niece try to find her.wanda

Posted: 7 Oct 2004 2:54PM GMT
Surnames: May, Mulbery
Hello Ruby, my name is Jeania Rice, I an helping my Mother, Aunt, and Uncle, on the adoption of their sister. Her birth name was Patty or Patricia Ann May, she was born on March 13, 1948, in Colorado Springs. My Aunt was also adopteed in Colorado Springs in Colorado Springs by the Mulbery (Mulberry or Mulbury) Family, I think that she was adopteed in July of 1960. Could you please help my family if at all possible. Thank you for any and all help that you can give us. When you find out please email me at Ja223r@aol.com

Again thank you

Jeania Rice

Posted: 1 Nov 2004 3:55AM GMT
Surnames: VOGT, BARNES, FLINT
Hi Ruby.

This one is a little complicated, as I have very little information to go on. My father was adopted in Colorado by Raymond and Edna Vogt sometime in the 1930's. His birthday is 12-6-38. I'm not sure if he was adopted in Colorado Springs or not. His given name is David Barnes or David Flint. The family lived in Colorado, Nebraska and Ohio. Any information you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

ruby (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 2004 7:21PM GMT
send me your email address. Do you have adoption papers or know what agency handled the adoption? Is your dad still alive?

Posted: 16 Nov 2004 6:37AM GMT
Hi, I am wondering if you could tell me, what newspapers have the legal notices for adoption in them.

Also, is there something else I can tell this young lady where to find her name?
I told her to ask her dr. to request the birth records. She wasn't relinquished when she was first born.
She went home with mom and then taken away because of abuse.
Joan

Posted: 16 Nov 2004 7:36PM GMT
Depends on what year she was born. There could of been a birth announcement if she was not put up for adoption when she was born. What state and city. Let me have more info and I can do some checking.

Posted: 16 Nov 2004 8:10PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic