Search for content in message boards

Ohio Archives

Ohio Archives

Posted: 18 Oct 2004 10:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bender, Bowsher/Boucher
Would anyone on the board know of anyone that goes to the Ohio archives and gets records for a small fee - so that you don't have to go through the state of Ohio?

For instance, in Illinois, there are 2 women who live in diferent parts of the state. One does copies for death records only, while the other goes to the NARA archives and can get many different records. Both women charge a very small fee for this. It's great because you don't have to go through the state and wait forever until they decide that they can find it, or that they will send it. We all know what that is like.

Is there anyone out there who does this for Ohio?

Thanks,
Genealogyangel

Re: Ohio Archives

Virginia Davidson Koesters (View posts)
Posted: 21 Oct 2004 3:41AM GMT
I still am trying to find Relatives in Ohio, Levi Davidson and Family in Norwalk,Ohio in the Late 1800 and Early 1900. I would like to know the 2 women in ILL,who will do look ups. I have Davidson's who migrated there from Ohio.

L Drewitz (View posts)
Posted: 21 Oct 2004 7:21PM GMT
Surnames: Bowsher/Boucher, Bender
Virginia,

I want to be clear about this. Yes, they do look ups on certs - but for the purpose of sending you the certs, records, etc. They charge a very small amount for this service and are EXTREMELY reliable. I have done business with one of the women for over 2 years and the other for about a year and a half.

I will e mail you privately to give you the particulars.

Posted: 26 Nov 2004 8:48PM GMT
Edited: 20 Apr 2006 2:40AM GMT
Surnames: Harris
I would also like to know the name of the women in Illinois as I need information lookups there. Thank you. Mabel Samples

L Drewitz (View posts)
Posted: 27 Nov 2004 2:52AM GMT
Surnames: Bender, Bowsher/Boucher
Mabel,

I will send that information to you directly. I read your e mail addy as jamabel@kiowaonline.net - it's hard to read, so if this is incorrect, please let me know.

Genealogyangel

Posted: 27 Nov 2004 4:27AM GMT
Surnames: Harris
Yes, that is my correct e-mail address. I appreciate your being willing to send the names. Mabel

Posted: 27 Nov 2004 4:46AM GMT
You are most welcome. Please let me know when you have received the e mail.

Virginia Koesters (View posts)
Posted: 27 Nov 2004 6:23AM GMT
I posted a Request for the 2 ladies from Illinois. I would like the Names and Email addresses for both if you know them,Please

Posted: 28 Nov 2004 3:22AM GMT
I have replied to both of your e-mails, receiving the information twice, but when I try to reply, it is returned. Thanks so much. Mabel

L Drewitz (View posts)
Posted: 28 Nov 2004 9:02PM GMT
Mabel,

Make sure that you are using zero's instead of O's - it's lips (an acronym for my name) and then zero - one - six - zero.

Thanks,
Genealogyangel
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions