Search for content in message boards

Carver DNA Project

Carver DNA Project

Posted: 23 Jan 2009 6:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carver
Hi Folks. at some point we all come to brick walls or are just plain curious where we and our ancestors come from. DNA testing can help figure out some of these things. If you are a male Carver please consider getting your dna tested. if you would like to get more information on it please visit www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/c/carver/ or http://www.familytreedna.com/group-join.aspx?Group=Carver I personally come from the Robert Carver Line or so I think. I would really like any male carver who thinks they are from this line Robert Carver born abt 1594 in England who first appears in Massachusetts in 1638 to please test but any male with the surname Carver is greatly needed so we can see if all carver's are related. feel free to contact me with any questions

Re: Carver DNA Project

Posted: 1 Jul 2011 5:40PM GMT
Surnames: Schultz, Carver
although I am not male and my dna would not match, I am doing a tree on my adoptive family. The name Robert Carver born 1594. I would appreciate any information you might be able to provide.

Posted: 1 Jul 2011 7:54PM GMT
its been a long time since i've seen a post to this board... i am also interested in this Robert Carver line... but see no link to his tree...

i would love to be tested to see where my dna lines up... but am unemployed and w/o funds at the moment...

GGGGGGrandson of Prvt. Henry Carver
GGGGGrandson of Lawrence Carver
GGGGrandson of Morgan Carver

Posted: 1 Jul 2011 8:09PM GMT
You can view my tree which has Robert Carver in it but not all the descendants, the tree is (seth carver and his descendants)If you have any questions you can email me direct myfamilytrees@ymail.com. also if you would like to see the dna results of the carver project you can go to
http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Carver/

Posted: 1 Jul 2011 11:42PM GMT
Surnames: Carver

Posted: 9 Jul 2012 1:20AM GMT
Is that Pvt Henry Carver of the Civil War, married to Harriet Wilcox? I am stuck their in my family tree and would love a little help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions