Search for content in message boards

Union Cemetery - Milwaukee, WI

Union Cemetery - Milwaukee, WI

Heather (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2000 3:29PM GMT
I have a list of people buried in Union Cemetery in Milwaukee WI with the last names of Reichow, Steffen, Scheibe, Schiefelbein, Schimmelpfennig, and Wachholz. Any inquiries are welcome.

Schimmelpfennig

Posted: 23 Mar 2000 8:53PM GMT
Edited: 8 Oct 2001 2:19AM GMT
cOULD YOU PLEASE LIST THE NAMES OF TGHE SCHIMMELPFNNIGS AND VITAL STATISTICS. THANK YOU, cATHY

Union Cemetery

Heather (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2000 4:43PM GMT
I have put the list on the Schimmelpfenning/Schimmelpfennig message board along with the burial dates and section they were buried in. Please go to that board to look at it.

Union Cemetery in Wisconsin

Posted: 8 May 2000 7:22AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 2:24PM GMT
Looking for Luecking and Brekow families sites. if you have info mail at sgoulda@aol.com......Thanks

Schimmelpfenning

Posted: 12 Jun 2000 1:23PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 3:29AM GMT
By chance on your Cemetery list are there any Katherine or Katarina born abt1886
or Carl/Karl Friedrich Wilhelm born abt1852
Thank you

Union Cemetery

Posted: 12 Jun 2000 2:40PM GMT
Edited: 1 Apr 2004 7:36PM GMT
No, I don't see those names on my list. As I mentioned in a previous message, I believe I typed the short list that I have on the Schimmelpfennig message board. If you believe they are buried there, you could always call the cemetery where the records are kept or maybe even write to them. If you need and address or phone number, let me know and I will look it up for you.

Re: Union Cemetery - Milwaukee, WI

Posted: 30 Jun 2001 7:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Dec 2006 1:19AM GMT
Surnames: Reichow
Hello - I'm looking for my Reichow relatives buried in Milwaukee: Christ, Anna, Charles William, Emma, Albert, Emil. If any of them are on your list, please reply to spadu@att.net. Thanks for your help!
Susan Padukov

Posted: 20 Jul 2001 3:20AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Steffen
I am looking for my Great Grandfather, William Steffen. He was born on March 18, 1904 and married Myrlte Marie (maiden name unknown). William and Myrtle grew up in the Kaukauna, Wisconsin area, and later moved to Racine, Wisconsin. They had 4 children: Betty (Joe) Buscemi, Myrtle Mae (Steffen) Fleuter, who is my Grandmother, William Steffen, Jr., and Bonnie (Steffen) married name unknown. I am trying to find my family background. I am supposed to be part native american, and I am trying to find out of which tribal descent I would be from. My Grandmother (Myrtle Mae Steffen) married Arthur Fleuter and had 8 children: Bonnie, Barbara, Rita, Daniel (who is my father), Mary, Timothy, Thomas, and Kathleen. My father (Daniel Arthur Fleuter) has 2 children, myself and my brother Eric Wayne Fleuter.

Posted: 23 Feb 2004 1:49AM GMT
My ancestors may have been buried in Union Cemetary. Bukowsky (John, Barbara,Frank,Joseph) or Komar, Anna, Frank. Recognize them? Sue

Posted: 23 Oct 2004 8:33PM GMT
I am researching the family of my grandfather August Gottlieb Wachholz who died in Chicago in the 1920's. He was married to Wilelmina (Minnie) Benzi who died in the 30's. Both were born in Germany and they met and were married in the US around 1885. The family story says that my grandfather settled originally in Wisconsin with family members who emigrated before him, and he had a brother,or cousin, named George. Another family given name is Lorenz. I am interested in any informaiton regarding the Wachholz families of Wisconsin. I've been to the funeral parlor in the Green Lake area (I have a picture of me standing in front of the plate glass window with the neon Wachholz sign!) but I'm trying to determine the path of my grandfather through Wisc. to Chicago.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic