Search for content in message boards

Captain John Bohen/Bowen

Captain John Bohen/Bowen

Posted: 4 Oct 2007 3:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for any info on Cpt. John Bohen, maybe Bowen. He was a Captain on the Great Lakes and resided Buffalo, NY. His grandson ( my father-in -law) tells me he was employeed by Boland & Cornelius. I would appreciate any info. I know he was alive in 1900. Guessing he was Captain in the 1910 era.
Thanks!

Re: Captain John Bohen/Bowen

Posted: 13 Mar 2012 4:37AM GMT
My Father was named John Bohen. My name is John Bohen. He was from NY. And was also a Captain in the US Army.

Posted: 6 May 2012 2:15AM GMT
Surnames: Bohen/Bowen
I just read your post about Captain John Bowen.
Captain Daniel Francis Bone was my great grandfather, born in Nova Scotia. He was born in 1839, his parents were Francis Bone and Margaret Donovan from Ireland. Captain Bone lived in Buffalo and sailed the Great Lakes. He married Sarah Ryan, and they had three children: Mary, Sarah, and my grandfather John Francis … who was a brick mason. Captain Bone died in 1895, and is buried at Our Lady of Victory Cemetery, in Lackawanna, NY. We saw church records where his name was spelled Bowen and other ways. If any of this information matches, my email address is tate1946@gmail.com.
jt

Posted: 17 Jun 2012 6:13AM GMT
My name is John Bohen.
My father was from the East Coast. As was most of that side of the family. My father and I share the same name. Any help you need from me is free for the asking.

John Bohen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions