Search for content in message boards

McNichols/Bonner/Harper lookup please?

McNichols/Bonner/Harper lookup please?

Posted: 29 Aug 2008 4:45AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Bonner, McNichols, Harper
If anyone is able to do lookups for me I would gladly reimburse you for your time. I am looking for a possible connecion for a B. McNichols and Salina McNichols living in Calloawy Co in 1900 per fed census. I believe Salina may have been a middle name and a Bonner. Not much to go by I know. My great grandfather's brother was Billy Harper who was living with them in 1900 and born in Malden, MO. I'm trying to cross reference that this is the right Billy Harper b. 1889?. I have just found out that there were more children than my great grandfather as he was an orphan. Two of William Willis Bonner's sons took in the other boys, stated as nephews in the 1900 census (one being my g grandfather), so it makes sense that this must be some Bonner relation as it is stated as a nephew also and is in Calloway Co (many Bonner's at that time). I can find no reference to B. McNichols earlier or later nor a Salina. Not even sure what B. would stand for. I have found a Bob McNichols buried in the Bonner Cemetary, but he died before 1900. Salina was a common Bonner female name. If someone could please do some lookups for me please email me @ h.w.m@sbcglobal.net. I have just net my great aunt for the first time a few months ago who is 94. I would love to piece together this tangle of a family we have!

Thank you,

Valarie

Re: McNichols/Bonner/Harper lookup please?

Posted: 29 Aug 2008 4:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Correction: two of William Park Bonner's son's took in two of the boys.

Re: McNichols/Bonner/Harper lookup please?

Posted: 3 Sep 2008 5:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have found the answer myself. Mary Salina Russell married Zeb McNichols. Mary Salina's mother was Mary Susan Bonner. Connection made!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions