SMITH (MARRIED NAME) HOWARD (MAIDEN NAME) - BIRTH MOTHER

TRUDY SGRIGNOLI (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2002 8:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HOWARD - SMITH - SGRIGNOLI
I LIVE IN COVINA CALIFORNIA.

AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION PERTAINING TO A WOMAN NAMED:

FRANCES KAY HOWARD (MAIDEN NAME)
(FATHERS NAME MAY BE KEN OR KENNETH HOWARD)

SHE LIVED IN CALIFORNIA FOR A WHILE AROUND 1979 & 1980, THEN MOVED BACK TO OKLAHOMA

TWO MARRIED NAMES:
1. FRANCIS KAY SMITH - DATE OF MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE UNKNOWN
2. FRANCIS KAY SGRIGNOLI - (MARRIED 7-28-79) (DIVORCED - APPROX. 2-28-84)

LAST KNOWN ADDRESS -
23"C" STREET SOUTHWEST
MIAMI, OK 74354

HER APPROX. DATE OF BIRTH - 8-4-1953

HAS AT LEAST 3 CHILDREN - (ALL BOYS)
1. PAUL SGRIGNOLI - born in 1980 - (GREW UP IN CA WITH HIS FATHER)
2. JONATHAN SGRIGNOLI - born in 1981-(GREW UP IN CA WITH IS FATHER)
3. JAMES SGRIGNOLI - born in 1984 -(HIS LAST NAME MIGHT HAVE CHANGED - FRANCIS THOUGHT GEORGE SGRIGNOLI WAS HIS FATHER, BUT IT TURNED OUT NOT TO BE SO)

PLEASE, ANYONE WITH ANY INFORMATION - CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL!

PAUL AND JONATHAN HAVEN'T SEEN NOR HEARD FROM THEIR BIOLOGICAL MOTHER SINCE THE AGE OF 1 & 2 YEARS OLD.

THANK-YOU
TRUDY SGRIGNOLI

Re: SMITH (MARRIED NAME) HOWARD (MAIDEN NAME) - BIRTH MOTHER

Posted: 14 Feb 2010 11:30PM GMT
hello my name is james sizemore i apologize for contacting you for reasons other than paul and johns mom ! i was a good friend with paul and even served in the military with him! i have been trying to locate paul not for emergency reasons but to re establish contact with him ? if you would be so kind as to give him my info thank you #830 822 5950 or this email address

Re: SMITH (MARRIED NAME) HOWARD (MAIDEN NAME) - BIRTH MOTHER

Posted: 16 Oct 2013 3:19AM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2013 3:55AM GMT
Trudy.

This sounds like the Francis Im looking for. Francis Kay Howard from Fairland Oklahoma. She left here in 72. Was married to Roalin Earl Smith JR. Gave birth to son Roalin Earl III july 11-72 San Bernadino California. Gave birth to 2nd son Michael Smith about 2-3 years later. Divorced Roalin date unknown. She was in Miami Ok. in the summer of 1982-83.
One of her boys Michael is looking for her as well. She grew up in Fairland Oklahoma. Worked at GlennBerrys mfg. (now closed) in commerce. Also worked as waitress at Mooselodge in Grove Oklahoma in 1986. I have encountered her on several occassions in Grove & Miami oklahoma area.I last saw her in Grove Oklahoma 7 years ago. She had infant son and I understood had several others before this one. Her sisters name is Joyce (last known married name Eisenhauer) married to Larry Eisenhauer at Lavern's Marriage Parlor in Miami Oklahoma in the summer of 1984. Joyce was arrested for burglary in Ottawa county a year or two after. exact date unknown

I have just begun to look for her again. If you will send an email I will contact you if I find her. Would appreciate a heads up if you find her first. Contact me at athend7@aol.com or call 918-256-5971 Afton, Oklahoma. Thank you Steve & Sherry Green
per page

Find a board about a specific topic