Search for content in message boards

Washington Co. Marriage Records

Washington Co. Marriage Records

Posted: 12 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jan 2003 10:22PM GMT
Surnames: McInturff, Robinett
Are old marriage records available for Washington Co.? Where would I write to obtain a marriage record for Elizabeth McInturff and Allen G. Robinett who were married in Washington Co., September 8, 1831? All I have is an article from the Arkansas Advocate, Little Rock, AR, dated Sept. 21st, 1831, stating they were married in Vineyard Twp., dau. of George McInturff--all of Washington Co. Any and all help appreciated. Thanks.

Richard Pinkney Compton

Posted: 14 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 1:29AM GMT
Surnames: Compton
Richard Pinkney Compton was in Washington County, Arkansas in 1900 and was listed in that year's census. I am trying to find where he went after 1900, and meet any relatives that he might have had.

Re: Washington Co. Marriage Records

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 2:40AM GMT
Surnames: Robinett, Mcinturff, Jones
Did you ever finda copy of Elizabeth McInturff and Allen G. Robinett's marriage in Washington County, ARK. The are my ggg grandparents. I am having a hard time locating proof of their marriage. I did run across a Cenus that shows that shows her with the last name of Robinett at the age of 10 living with her parents. Would you be willing to share your newspaper article. I think the Registar will accept that as proof. I am trying to prove my linage for the First Families of Texas, Daughters of the Republic of Texas, and Robinett Family Society. Elizabeth's father, George, had land grant which I located. I am willing to share my info.You can email me at jcmessick@sbcglobal.net. Thanks, Cecilia
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions