Search for content in message boards

trammell

Posted: 23 Jul 2001 3:47PM GMT
Edited: 31 May 2002 1:35PM GMT
Surnames: trammell
Jerry.....I have Jesse trammell born s.c. in ca 1810.. wife margaret m. nation(s)...on a deed in 1858 in claiborne la there was JESSE and ANDREW JACKSON TRAMMELL ...now they must have been kin...on the deed JESSE had a injuction against ANDREW and call the sherff in on this.....when was andrew born ...could they have been brothers or cousins...I need parents of JESSE.......THANKS MAXINE

Re: trammell

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 5:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Trammell, Nations
Did you ever find the names of Jesse Trammell's parents. I have my tree posted on Trammell Master, but there is a lot of uncertainty who Jesse's parents were. I've posted alot of stuff and feel that he came from one of the trammells found in Buncombe County NC around 1820. William T., Benjamin, Isaac and others are listed in the census data around several counties in that area, but there is nothing to tie Jesse to any of them. I think Jesse's brothers and sisters are Andrew Jackson, Tyre Boone, Mary A. who married Wade Hampton Nations. Jesse was married to Margaret Marie Nations who I'm guessing was Wade's sister since they were married in the same locations around the same time periods. It appears that a bunch of these Trammells and Nations moved from NC/SC area out to LA in about 1850. There was also a Bethia Nations age 50 and Rebecca 18, who moved into Union Perish, La around the same period. Could have been Wade and Margarets mother and sister. See the 1850 census in Union, LA.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions