Search for content in message boards

Ignored Hints in AMTs

Ignored Hints in AMTs

Posted: 15 Oct 2013 2:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
At one time, you could click on the ignored hints for individuals in AMT and see exactly what items were ignored. As of latest changes (?), I can't get the ignored hint to "work". Anyone else? Any help appreciated.

Re: Ignored Hints in AMTs

Posted: 15 Oct 2013 2:30PM GMT
I randomly checked a profile and had no problem pulling up an ignored hint (asked me if I wanted to not ignore).

Posted: 15 Oct 2013 2:56PM GMT
McComberdescendant,

Thanks for response. Any suggestions as to why I can't get to my ignored hints?

Posted: 15 Oct 2013 3:54PM GMT
I also checked several random profiles and had no problems seeing the ignored hints.

Make sure that you are opening "hints" from the toolbar just under the silhouette or primary photograph. On the following page, you will have 3 options - Unreviewed, Ignored and Accepted. Each of those can be clicked to see what it is available.

Posted: 15 Oct 2013 4:02PM GMT
BurgessDonnelly,

Thanks for your help. Under silhouette/primary photo, I see Search records, View his family tree, View family members, Print, and More options. All to click on but none bring up Ignored Hints. So...where is this toolbar?

Posted: 15 Oct 2013 4:08PM GMT
See attached screenshot.
Attachments:

Posted: 15 Oct 2013 4:38PM GMT
BurgessDonnelly,

Thanks for the attachment. Yes, I tried clicking Hints and then on Ignored Hints (which shows two ignored hints for my individual), but nothing happens when I click on said Ignored Hints. So...guess a call to support is in order as I know of nothing else to do. I used to be able to get to my Ignored Hints before all the latest changes to AMTs.

Posted: 17 Oct 2013 11:48PM GMT
I am having the same problem. Let us know what support suggests.
Thanks

Posted: 18 Oct 2013 2:50AM GMT
I am also having this problem. The links used to work for me until about a week or two ago.

Posted: 18 Oct 2013 3:02AM GMT
Given the usual trend on these boards for ancestry.com, if this were an ancestry problem, there would be dozens/hundreds/thousands of posts.

With only 3, one has to wonder if the issue is on the user side. Is there a OS/Browser/System configuration in common?

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions