Search for content in message boards

Everett Virgil Norton

Everett Virgil Norton

Posted: 1 Aug 2002 10:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on EverettVirgil Norton born Central Point Oregon. He married my grandmother in Burns Oregon. Her name is Margaret Feltner before married. Trying to locate Everett for my mother.

Re: Everett Virgil Norton

Posted: 17 Oct 2009 12:54PM GMT
I am aware of a Virgil Norton, born before 1910 possibly near Crater Lake area in southern Oregon. He was the brother of Alvin K. Norton, born c.1910 near Drewsey. Mr. A.K. Norton was my grandfather and passed in 1980 at age 70 in Portland, Oregon.

Re: Everett Virgil Norton

Posted: 30 Oct 2009 7:06PM GMT
Yes, I may be of some help. Mt grandfathe Alvin Kindle Norton as born in Pollack, Idaho about 1909 to Frank F. Norton and May Belle Hollenbeak. They married in 1881 in Jackson County, Oregon, and moved about the southern reaches of Oregon and Idaho. Frank and May Belle had othr kids - Eva, Zola, Pearl, and a son, Virgil. I am not sure where Everett Virgil is located, but I believe he may have settled in Ontario, Oregon. I can be reached at brent.norton72@yahoo.co.uk
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions