Search for content in message boards

finding my birth father!!!!!

finding my birth father!!!!!

wendy bowen (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2000 9:19PM GMT
I'm looking for my father, his name is joseph c. pierce jr. his b.d. is 3-28-47. All I know is he lived in Council Bluffs, Iowa in 1967 and I believe he worked at a Skaggs Drugstore there....PLEASE if you have any info. write me... thanks, wendy

Joseph C. Pierce Jr.

Posted: 28 Nov 2000 7:47PM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2002 4:29AM GMT
Hello Wendy, I am one of many decendents of a Pierce family that moved to Pottawattamie County, Iowa in the late 1870's. I lived there until 1980 and will see what I can come up with as Joseph and a few names that start with C are used in this family. If you know any thing else about others in his family it will help. Dixie Trebbe

my father

wendy bowen (View posts)
Posted: 28 Nov 2000 9:26PM GMT
Hi Dixie,
I was adopted and I found my birth mother but she won't tell me hardly anything thats why I don't know much. I know at one time he lived in Arizona but I don't know when. It's been really hard trying to find him. I think he was getting ready to get married back then and had an affair and got my mother pregnant, but she I guess didn't tell him so for all I know he doesn't even know I exsist..I guess he was of German descent and had completed junior college,he was about 5'8 and 160 with brown hair and blue/green eyes. He had asthma as a child and his father was a retired serviceman..I'm 32 and he would of had to be in council bluffs in 1967/68 cause I was born on 10/11/68. So i'm assuming he was planning to be married in 68 but i'm not sure...He was 21 1/2 when I was conceived.. If you can help me in any way I would be forever in your debt, I want to find him more than anything in this world!!!!! I live in Ventura, California. Hope to hear from you soon, bye and thank you for writing me! Wendy Bowen

J.C. Pierce

Posted: 28 Nov 2000 10:54PM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2002 4:29AM GMT
Hello Wendy, Unless there is some reason why you can't receive e-mail that is personal, I think I could help more if you sent me your e-mail address. This would prevent every one on the site from seeing all of it. I am -- dltrebbe@yahoo.com--. Dixie

Re: Joseph C. Pierce Jr.

Amy (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2002 7:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pierce
Hi there...

Please email me at:
toma_g@swbell.net

I am helping Wendy in her search and want to see if I have any additional information for you.

Thank you!
Amy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions