Search for content in message boards

pa wallace's

pa wallace's

Posted: 7 Sep 2000 1:26PM GMT
Edited: 12 Feb 2002 9:47PM GMT
i am looking for information that will help me trace back to ireland - john wallace (1822-1888) came from ireland with his parents William R or G and Ann Eliza - Wm was born in 1790 - death date was unreadable - they lived in what was then mercer ct. and later became venango ct. any infor greatly appreciated

John Wallace PA

Posted: 28 Oct 2000 11:34AM GMT
Edited: 6 Oct 2001 4:51AM GMT
I have a John Wallace from PA b. 1825 Ire. M. Sarah Selfridge. Father Robert.

John Wallace

Judy Wallace (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2000 9:17AM GMT
Hi Sally - thanks for replying - my John Wallace married Jane Gibson - the year and country are right, I also think that his father was William R or G and mother Ann Eliza - don't know if we have a connection or not - there are so-o-o- many John Wallace's. thanks again--judy

Re: John Wallace

Posted: 17 Jul 2002 7:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Judy--I have a William Wallace born October 1850 who is the son of a William Wallace. In 1900 he was living in Venango Co with his family. Do you know if your William had a son that age---Myrna

Judy Wallace (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2002 1:41PM GMT
Surnames: wallace
hi myrna - glad to hear from you - my william w.wallace was born in ireland in 1800 - his son john, also born in ireland had a first son william who seemed to die in infancy.

william w. moved to pittsburgh in 1835, founded wallaceville in 1845 but never seemed to have lived in venango county - his son john lived in mineral twp - and his son james (my g-grandfather) took over the family farm and businesses in 1890

i found a robert wallace who had a son william in the 1840 census of allegheny county, but nothing else

hope we can track these will's down!
judy

myrna (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2002 5:00PM GMT
Judy-- Thanks for the info but it doesn't sound like they're the same family--Myrna

Re: John Wallace PA

Posted: 9 Jul 2014 4:13PM GMT
Surnames: wallace
I have the same information on my john wallace (3gg of mine) i am unsure of his parents yet though. if you can id love to see your lineage and information you may have on john and sarah.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic