Search for content in message boards

Richard & Thomas Watts of Bedford Co., VA & Wilkes Co., GA, Mary (Watts) Drake, Elizabeth (Watts) Christopher

Richard & Thomas Watts of Bedford Co., VA & Wilkes Co., GA, Mary (Watts) Drake, Elizabeth (Watts) Christopher

Posted: 6 Aug 2003 1:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Watts, Drake, Christopher
If you are researching any of these people, please contact me. I believe they are all children of John Watts & Ann ?Bond?.
Kelly A. Isaak

Re: Richard & Thomas Watts of Bedford Co., VA & Wilkes Co., GA, Mary (Watts) Drake, Elizabeth (Watts) Christopher

Posted: 28 Aug 2003 2:48PM GMT
I am looking for DRAKE in Virginia, especially those in southwestern VA. MICHAEL DRAKE was my GGG grandfather, a Rev. War soldier who was given land in that area. I cannot find his parents, his birthplace, siblings, nor anything except "about 1745 - 1755" for a birthdate. Please contact me at Topcat.Jackie@Juno, if you can help. Thanks!

Jacqueline Drake Clepper

Re: Richard & Thomas Watts of Bedford Co., VA & Wilkes Co., GA, Mary (Watts) Drake, Elizabeth (Watts) Christopher

Posted: 28 Aug 2003 11:47PM GMT
Surnames: Watts, Drake
Mary Watts was married to William Drake in 1760. William Drake was born abt 1740 to I believe William Drake & ???. There is a Drake researcher that has quite a bit on the Ancestry World Tree. Her name is Darlene Marquardt. Do a search on Ancestry World Tree for William Drake born 1740 in Virginia; you should be able to get to her file from there. If not, let me know and I'll send you what I have.
Kelly Isaak

JackieClepper22 (View posts)
Posted: 29 Aug 2003 1:05AM GMT
Surnames: Drake
Thanks, Kelly, for your good help. I will try to find Ms. Marquart's information.

Thanks, too, for your offer to send info from your files, if needed. I will let you know within a few days - I have much to do in the next few days.

Jacqueline Drake Clepper
Topcat.Jackie@Juno.com

Posted: 2 Dec 2013 12:21AM GMT
I am looking for information on Thomas Watts m. Lavina Huntley. I am E1b1b1. I understand that there is another Thomas Watts that does not match my DNA. Therefore I hope to narrow down my search by giving you this information.

I am a member of Ancestry and FTDNA. You are welcome to check my background. Thank you in advance for any help that you can give me.

Best regards,
Bill Watts
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions