Search for content in message boards

Buquet South La.

Alcide Buquet

Godfrey J. Buquet (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Buquet
This will probably not be of any help to you. My great-grandfather was Alcide Buquet and he married Octavia Jeanne Savoie. The Alcide I refer to is Inventin Augustin Buquet b. 10/31/1959 d.2/1/36. He was the son of Francois Lic (or Luc) Theodore Buquet and Celeste Felonise or Felise LeBlanc. My Alcide marrid Octavie Savoie b.8/21/1867 d.1/2/41. Their children were Dovie, Lena, Mabel Marie, Henry,Louis Joseph, Joseph David, Jean Pierre, Fred, and Philonese Marie. Jean Pierre (AKA Pete) was my grandfather and he married Hattie Maronge. They had two children Theodore Joseph (My Father) and John Pierre. I doubt that this will be useful. I would be interested in anything you might have on the Buquets. I am in Terrebonne Parish.

Buquet South La.

Mike Benard (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Buquet, Bernard, Bougerouis
I'm searching for family of Avallia Dalalah BUQUET B.3/12/1882 Baptised 4/10/1882{[sponsors Alcide BUQUET / Lyela BOURGEOUIS]PASTOR T.A. FAYET} married 18,August 1904 Paulin BERNARD

Buquet

Mike Bernard (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: BUQUET, BERNARD, PORTIER
Thanks for the info all I have is her father Hubert & mother Clementine BOURGEOIS

Re: Buquet South La.

Posted: 8 Apr 2012 1:46PM GMT
Mike, in 2000 I sent you info on Alcide Buquet, who was my great-grandfather and I showed his year of birth as 1959. That was incorrect. I will have to find the information and repost the year of birth to you. Sorry, it was a typo. I have a very bad habit of not proof-reading. I truly am sorry and hope it didn't cause a problem to you.

GJB
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions