Search for content in message boards

PEGUES Family

PEGUES Family

Jane Hardin (View posts)
Posted: 24 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: PEGUES, DAVIS
Looking for info on the PEGUES family in Lafayette & Marshall Cos. Delia PEGUES was b to BAILEY & EMALINE PEGUES 1856 in Oxford, Lafayette Co. She m SAMMY J. DAVIS 9 Nov 1878 in Marshall Co., MS. I'm trying to track how this PEGUES family of slaves came to be in Lafayette Co. BAILEY was listed as inventory being sold from the estate of WM. PEGUES in 1858 in SC to R.R. PEGUES. Did they get sold again to MALACHI PEGUES and go with his household to MS when they moved from SC? Anyone with any ideas, please contact me.

Pegues Family Genology

Jerri Berry (View posts)
Posted: 6 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Pegues
Please write back with information about this family tree.
I'm from Gus Pegus the (eldest) son of Baily Pegus.
His daughter Susana and her husband Sam Alexander and my grandmother is their daughter Johnell Alexander-Stewart. She married William Stewart and had thirteen children. Please write back my grandmother does wishes to know more about her family tree.

Jerri Stewart-Berry
(815)577-7710

Re: Stewart, Berry

Posted: 1 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 3:25AM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Steward, Stuart, Berry
Do you know the name of William Stewart parents and their children? What time period are you researching? Do you have a Adam, Nathan(iel), Ned, Nick, and Jeannie (?) in your list? Date of births and/or deaths will help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions