NATIVE " INDIANS" -GURLEY'S

NATIVE " INDIANS" -GURLEY'S

Posted: 25 Oct 2000 6:43AM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2001 12:09PM GMT
ANY INFO PLEASE CONTACT ME ROGER EUTSLER AT [gojuking@hotmail.com] THANKS

Gurley

Pat (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2000 7:46PM GMT
Hi Roger, I've been tracing my Indian bloodline from our Cherokee Nation of Ark,Missouri.Some of the names I have are Isom,Ishom,Willis,Jo Rallis,Martha marie Gurley. Do any of these names connect with you? I'd appreciate any info. Thanks Pat
Posted: 26 Nov 2000 10:11PM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2001 12:09PM GMT
hi pat im looking for connection to a adam gurley-or- jake adam gurley this was my ggggrandpa its told he was a full blood indian. they say he was burried some where between the ks.-ok. line around 1891-93? but unable to locate info they say he was a old man when he married lucinda large

Native American -Gurley

Greg (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2001 6:12AM GMT
My great grandfather was Willis Gurley of Southern Illinois. trying to track down birth and marriage records in Johnson County. According to my 93 year old grandmother, we are supposed to have a partial Indian bloodline.

Re: Gurley

Posted: 18 Nov 2001 12:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Mar 2002 7:18PM GMT
Surnames: graham, goff, powell
Pat, happened to see your posting about tracing your Indian family with the name Ishom listed. I have been tracing my Graham side of the family and recently had an e-mail that listed an Ishom Goff with wife Saabarina or Sarena Mcdaniel. She was Cherokee Indian and they came west on the Trail of Tears. Listed in Barry County, Mo on 1850 census. Don't know if this has anything to do with what you are looking for but thought I would let you know. Rosetta Dyer is the person that I got this info from . Hope it helps. Betty

Re: Native American -Gurley

Posted: 8 Dec 2001 2:50AM GMT
Edited: 12 Jun 2002 4:33AM GMT
Greg:

please email me directly at godillards4@yahoo.com It is important that we exchange information.

cathy/eutsler/ mother mary hipps ca.

Posted: 25 Jun 2002 11:22PM GMT
hi how are ya? haven't heard from ya in awhile but been busy
myself. decided to email ya since i'm tryin to do this
ancestry thing again. email me some time
cathy-mardela spr md

greg (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2002 3:42AM GMT
you can e-mail me at gurley@avsia.com
Posted: 24 Oct 2008 10:31PM GMT
Surnames: Gurley
Pat, Those names are in my line. I am told that Willis Gurley married a lady named Eliza ? that was full-blooded Indian. I suppose that may be how the Indian came into the picture. One of Willis's sons was Isham who is my ggrandfather. Isham was born In Massac Co, IL. From there they went to Carroll Co, MS.
Any information you would share would be appreciated.
Nancy

Posted: 24 Oct 2008 10:36PM GMT
Surnames: Gurley
Greg, I would love to exchange information with you.
My ggrandfather was Isham C. Gurley born in Massac Co, IL.
His father was Willis and I have heard the story that his wife was named Eliza who was full-blooded Indian.
Nancy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions