Search for content in message boards

Mayhew Family Anne Arundel Co MD

Mayhew Family Anne Arundel Co MD

Bob Slaaughter (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2000 7:03PM GMT
Trying to locate anyone researching the Philip Mayhew Family living in Anne Arundel County Marylaand

Mayhews of A.A.Co.

Posted: 22 Sep 2000 5:09PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 6:35PM GMT
Bob,

I am also looking for Philip Mayhew, born1831 married Catherine E.Jenkins, is this the one you are looking for ?

Mayhew Family

Bob Slaughter (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2000 5:58PM GMT
Barbara
Phillip is the one I am looking for, my wife desends from his son Joseph Winfield Scott Maayhew and Sarah Kelly we have a pretty good start on this family but could use some help...would appreciate it if you contact us Bob Slaughter St Leonard MD

Philip Mayhew

Posted: 23 Sep 2000 3:51PM GMT
Hi Bob,

I would love to exchange info, my e-mail is barb2u@clark.net. Barbara
Posted: 23 Sep 2000 4:10PM GMT
Bob,
send me your e-mail address, or snail mail and I will send what I have. I cant find you ! Barbara

Philip Mayhew Family

Posted: 26 Nov 2000 10:03PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jan 2002 6:17AM GMT
Bob,
I am also a decent of Philip Mayhew. My great-grandmother was Teresa Mayhew Shoemaker, daughter of Eugene Mayhew and Ida Howes. Joseph Winfield Scott Mayhew's niece. I would be glad to share what information I have. Please email me at slshoe@mindspring.com. As a matter of fact I live here in Owings.

Sharon Shoemaker

Re: Mayhew Family Anne Arundel Co MD

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 11:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
My grandmother was Margaret Anne Mayhew, who lived at Essington Hall in Mitchellsville, Maryland, and married my grandfather, Franklin Mathias Adams, of Annapolis, Maryland, in 1896. They had 7 children, and she died in 1913. She had two brothers, Thomas Mayhew and Oden Mayhew, who also lived in the Annapolis area.

Does anyone have any information concerning the parents and grandparents of Margaret Anne Mayhew and her two brothers?

Posted: 21 Sep 2012 5:16AM GMT
Surnames: Mayhew
I have some info on a Mayhew family in Maryland.
Mary - 1845
Maria - 1850
Thos J - 1862
William - 1864
Oden F - 1866
Margaret - 1869

Let me know if this is the same family.

Posted: 24 Sep 2012 2:53AM GMT
Dear JMCapece2:

Thank you so much for your response. I know that my grandmother, Margaret Anne Mayhew, who became Margaret Anne Adams after her marriage to my grandfather in 1896, had several siblings, and that there were two brothers, Oden Mayhew and Thomas Mayhew, who married Mattie Adams, a daughter of my grandfather from his first marriage. These names definitely match, so I would love to hear more from you about our Mayhew family!

If you would prefer, you may respond to my email address at kdb@johngreenlaw.com.

Looking forward to your reply! Best regards, Karalee
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions