Search for content in message boards

tutt family

tutt family

Posted: 23 Apr 2012 12:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
recently began a search for my family "roots" so far with the help of family members i have learned that with the starting point of my grandfather- william roosevelt tutt 1902-1973 married to edith -and his father william tutt c. 1864/8-19?? married to ella- and his father dallus/dallis/daniel tutt- birth and death unknown- possibly married to a cora/corer-linked to possibly albert tutt slave owner culpeper county va c.1850-60 who died in 1887 at the age of 75- if this is part of your search, please- i would like to know what you may have found as to the link between albert and my great grandfather-william and who and how many siblings my great grandfather-william may have had and any information on his father- dallus/dallis/daniel thanks -i have one relative that i know of with an account on ancestry.com -lateef and one cousin-in law amy wolfe-tutt i myself do not have one so my search is limited thanks again for any help
mark

Re: tutt family

Posted: 11 Jun 2012 9:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is india tutt my grandfather is jerry lee tutt he was bron 1936 july 11 and died 27 june 2000 he was bron in albama hope this helps u so u can help me
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions