Search for content in message boards

Looking for parents of John A Teague

Looking for parents of John A Teague

Posted: 11 Sep 2011 5:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Sep 2011 5:33PM GMT
Surnames: Teague. Eddy
John Teague married Georgia Ann Eddy in Arkansas.Had child Eunice Pearl,also had child Etta and Russell. He remarried after Georgia died abt 1924 had a child Clarece. I believe he had a brother James and maybe a William all were born in 1870's. Any info about any of them would be welcomed.

Re: Looking for parents of John A Teague

Posted: 14 Jul 2012 10:50PM GMT
Surnames: Teague, Smith, Hoke
I have a James H. Teague in the 1880 fulton county, Arkansas census. James was born in Tn. in 1832 and married Martha unknown. He had children Malinda, Elizabeth, Sarah J., John H., James and Martha A.
My ancestor was Sarah J. who married William Smith in 1893 in Fulton co.
I am looking for anyone who has info or a connection with the Teague and Smith families in the Strawberry, Pleasant Ridge area of Fulton co.

Posted: 7 Aug 2012 11:51PM GMT
Surnames: Teague, Gouge, Thomas
I have a John Andrew Teague in my family tree. He is my 2nd Great Grand Uncle. He mararied Katie Thomas and they lived in Jenkins, Barry County, MO although I believe John may have lived breifly in NW AR with his family when he was younger.

John's father is James Canada Teague (1841-1898) from Tennesse and died in Missouri. James C's wife is Maragret Gouge (1839-1936).

If you want the next generation, hit me up and I can share that with you too.

Posted: 19 Sep 2012 3:05AM GMT
The John Teague I have was born in 1872 in Mo. His parents were James H. Teague and Martha J. unknown. James H. was born in 1832 in Tn but married in 1858 to Martha in Oregon co., MO.
This Teague family lived in Fulton co., Ar in the 1880 census.
James H. Teague had a daughter Sarah Jane born 1868 in Mo. she married William Riley Smith and was in the 1900 census for Strawberry, Pleasant Ridge, Fulton co.
I am looking for James H. Teagues parents Father born in N.C. and mother born in Tn.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic