Search for content in message boards

Manning Family

Manning Family

Linda Jordan (View posts)
Posted: 14 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Bible
Surnames: Manning, Scarborough, McKee, Williams
My Grandfather was Omer Eugene Manning. He was born in Pike County on November 6, 1887. I need information on his parents, John and Martha Manning. Anything will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Manning Family

Posted: 1 Oct 2001 9:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Aug 2002 1:57PM GMT
Surnames: John & Martha Manning
My Grandparents were John Manning and Martha Roxanne or Martha Ann Roxey Gardner. Could they possibly be the same?? I'm fairly new at this and can't get past my grandfather. John's middle name was Daniel - I think - I wish I had recorded all my father's tales. The only thing I really know about him was that he died in his 20's or 30's of spinal meningitus and was buried in Nevada Co., Arkansas. Please, if you have any info contact me.

Posted: 1 Oct 2001 9:37PM GMT
Edited: 21 Aug 2002 1:57PM GMT
Surnames: John & Martha Manning
Sorry, email me with any info about John & Martha Manning. . .cyndi_m99@yahoo.com

Posted: 20 Aug 2002 5:20PM GMT
i am a descendant of Nancy Jane Manning sister to Omer Manning daughter of John J. Manning and Elizabeth Catherine McDonald married 1881 Pike Co. Al.
Nancy Jane married Henry Columbus Scarborough.
we would be glad to exchange information with you. i have most all the descendants of Nancy and Henry to date. will look forward to hearing from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions