Search for content in message boards

Seward (Seaward)/Godsell (Gotsell) families CBN

Seward (Seaward)/Godsell (Gotsell) families CBN

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 7:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Godsell (Gotsell), Seward (Seward)
in or around Spaniard's Bay - looking to solidify Edward Godsell and extended family, and his father John as seemingly the original Godsell.

Also, the Thomas E. Seward, b. 1906, son of James and Annie - looking to clarify how James connects to either Peter Seward or Thomas Seward (m. Ellen Long?). Thomas died beta 1942-1945, thought to have been speared by a bull but I cannot find a reference. His wife Frances and children removed to Massachusetts.

glynngenealogy@yahoo.com

Re: Seward (Seaward)/Godsell (Gotsell) families CBN

Posted: 22 Apr 2013 12:24AM GMT
Surnames: Seward, Long, Godsell, Delaney, Kennedy, Moore, Hall, O'Brien, Snow
Update on previous post: some new info from Seward family member, trying to solidify the info below...

Edward Godsell of Spaniard's Bay m. Rose Delaney
Rose dau of William E. Delaney and Ellen Hall
William son of Marcus Delaney and Francis Kennedy
Marcus son of William E Delaney and Elizabeth Snow
William son of Mark Delaney and perhaps dau of William Elms of French's Cove/Bay Roberts.

Thomas E. Seward was the son of James Seward and Annie Moore - trying to connect her to the correct MOORE family. It is thought her mother was an O'Brien.
James Seward was the son of Thomas Seward and Ellen LONG.

Posted: 27 Aug 2013 3:16PM GMT
The James Seward who's boarder entrance to Maine you attached I don't believe is your James Seward as this is my Mother's Brother, my uncle.

Posted: 27 Aug 2013 3:46PM GMT
Surnames: Seward, Kelly
I don't want to post much here for living family members' privacy but James entered the country with sisters Fran who has since passed and two living sisters, one your mother, and their mom who later married Jim Kelly, both since passed. I've sent you private messages. So glad you posted!

Posted: 27 Aug 2013 4:03PM GMT
Don't know how to get a private message.. I am doing this during my lunch right now so I will be signing off shortly but how do I see a private message?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions