Search for content in message boards

Bragg family bible

Bragg family bible

Posted: 12 Jul 2012 11:03PM GMT
Classification: Bible
Surnames: bragg
I am currently in possession of a bragg family bible. Dated entries go back to 1874. There are also locks of hair. Please contact me as this is a part of your history. Thanx.

Re: Bragg family bible

Posted: 13 Jul 2012 12:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
What names and dates are in it?

Posted: 13 Jul 2012 7:14PM GMT
I would love to know this info. Can you scan or copy the pages?

Posted: 13 Jul 2012 8:52PM GMT
Or just post it in this thread.

Posted: 14 Jul 2012 4:51PM GMT
William elva bragg
I'm attaching pictures
Attachments:

Posted: 14 Jul 2012 5:32PM GMT
Looks like they're related to:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=81...

The creator of that memorial, or the person who left flowers, might be related and thrilled to have the bible.

Posted: 23 Dec 2012 10:59PM GMT
Surnames: Bragg
Hello, My name is Suzanne Bragg. Here is my Family.
Elijah Bragg, b in Va. To Madison Co GA. His Son, John Benjamin Bragg Sr, b in Madison Co GA, m Mary Sasser, in Screven Co GA.His son Jasper Bragg m Susan McCoy, Screven Co GA. Their son John Jasper Bragg m Susan McCoy in Screven Co GA.His son Zacheriah "Jack" Bragg m Florence Evelyn "Sue" White in Pensacola, Escambia Co FL. My Parents. Would love to know about the Bragg Bible you have..can be reached at 113
Ash St. Valllejo, CA 9four589.
Thanks
Suzi

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 2:17AM GMT
Edited: 30 Dec 2012 2:18AM GMT
My Mother in law is Mary Bragg..her grandparents were Thomas A. Bragg and Molly D. Goatz Bragg from New Mexico

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 4:10AM GMT
John Benjamin Bragg, b 1787,Madison Co. GA.m Mary Sasser 1811 in Screven Co GA.His Father Elijah Bragg, b in VA.John and Mary Bragg, had 16 Children.Elizabeth , b 1812 m Joseph Dickey, JR. Clary, b 1813 m William Joyer. Thomas, b 1815 m Susan Ann Burke, John Jr, b 1817 m Elizabeth Bragg, Seaborn , b 1822, m Elizabeth Summer. James, b 1825, m Clarisa Sasser, David, b 1826 m 1 Sarah Ann Taylor, 2 Jame Bazemore. William, b 1827 m Charity Jenkins,Martha, b 1828 m John Hurst, Mary, b 1832 m William Joyer, Margaret, b 1833, m William Taylor, Jr.Henry, b 1837 m Mary Taylor, Littleton, b 1839, m Margaret
Sasser,Howell, b 1906, m1 Lucretia Jenkins, 2 Mrs, Florence Clarky Williams, Jane, b 1833 m Henry Edenfield, Jasper, b 18four four, m Susan McCoy,
Other Braggs. Joseph, Mary, Thomas, Matthew,William S, in Family..
Suzi

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 6:35PM GMT
Surnames: Bragg
Hello
I am writing you in regard to the Bragg family bible. A year ago I was contacted by a Jack Kroupa who had the Bragg bible. My maternal grandmother's maiden name was Mary Ann (Anna) Bragg, daughter of Nathaniel and Mary Ann (Bachollar) Bragg. Jack Kroupa's step-grandfather was William Bragg, brother of Mary Ann (Anna) Bragg. Mr. Kroupa was going to send the Bragg bible to me, but I have not heard from him in almost a year. I know that Mr. Kroupa was in his late 80's, and I have tried to contact him regarding this. I am curious if this is the same bible that Mr. Kroupa was referring to. If so, I would love to hear from you. Mr. Kroupa, over a year ago, forwarded to me some pictures of my great-grandparents, Nathaniel and Mary Ann Bragg and my great uncle, William Bragg.
Hoping to hear from you.
Mary Ann Heather Batley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic