Search for content in message boards

Dillow from PA, WV, VA

Dillow from PA, WV, VA

Posted: 21 Jun 2008 3:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dillow
My name is Kristine (Dillow). I am a descendent of the WV/PA Dillows from the Smithfield, FAirchance, Haydentown area. I grew up in Haydentown. I am searching for anything related to George Dillow b. 1848, Robert Andrew b. 1890 or John & Elizabeth Dillow (abt 1821 in East Virginia/WVA)

Re: Dillow from PA, WV, VA

Posted: 4 Jul 2008 2:28PM GMT
Surnames: Dillow, Tate
Hello Kristine,
Would you happen to have a Goldie Tate-Dillow in your family? She was married to John Dillow. She was born in 1916 and died in 1980. They probably lived near Haydentown, PA.
Thanks, Sherry

Posted: 6 Jul 2008 10:04PM GMT
Sherry,
I know of some Tate's in the area and of a John Dillow that lived about a mile from my home growing up. I do not know the relationship. Oddly, we lived a mile apart and neither family knew the connection. The lived in Brownfield Hollow about 1 mile south of Haydentown.
Kristine

Posted: 7 Jul 2008 12:47AM GMT
Surnames: Dillow, Tate, Dice, Brady
Would you happen to know a Daisy Dillow or an Edna Dillow?
They are sisters of Charles Fowler Jr and Paul Fowler.
The address I found for them is on Glendale Church Rd. The Fowler family are related to me through one of my Grandma's sisters (Ida). Another sister (Nancy) married a Dice and another (Daisy Katheryn-Aunt Kate) married John William Tate. They were all Brady sisters.

Posted: 7 Jul 2008 1:15PM GMT
I don't know any of these names personally, however, I do know that Tates, Fowlers, and the other Dillow family I mentioned do live in Brownfield Hollow off Glendale Church Rd. Sorry I could not help you more.
Kristine

Posted: 23 Apr 2009 1:01AM GMT
Classification: Bible
Surnames: RyanDillowkid
hello my name is Ryan Scott Dillow. born in the year 1995. i dont go on much this is my first, but if you type back i will try and reach back to you. i have a father named Roger Kevin Dillow and A mother named Danielle Jane Dillow. and my grandfather is named Roger Carol Dillow. So if your looking for more Dillows then you just found some. and i could get more info if you reach back.

Posted: 23 Apr 2009 1:01AM GMT
Classification: Bible
Surnames: RyanDillowkid
hello my name is Ryan Scott Dillow. born in the year 1995. i dont go on much this is my first, but if you type back i will try and reach back to you. i have a father named Roger Kevin Dillow and A mother named Danielle Jane Dillow. and my grandfather is named Roger Carol Dillow. So if your looking for more Dillows then you just found some. and i could get more info if you reach back.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic