Search for content in message boards

Ellender Feathers

Ellender Feathers

Posted: 18 Jul 2002 2:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Haun, Huff, Clark, Thomas, Saffer, Brison
I too am a direct descendant of Ellendar Feathers and Thomas Clarkston. I do not know what type Indian she was. Just wanted to let ya know there is another cuzzie out here!! Hi ya cuz!!!
Penny

Re: Ellender Feathers

Posted: 24 Aug 2002 8:41PM GMT
Edited: 5 Apr 2004 4:00AM GMT
Surnames: clarkston,feathers,blair,fleenor
Hi..I am also decendant of Ellender "nellie" Feathers..My records have her father as chief big feathers or turkey feathers..they were from turkey cove va...i have direction to nellies indian mound grave if you would like it...take care shirley

Dawn Gotte (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2003 8:58PM GMT
I also am related to Ellender, what type of indian is she? It seems to be really hard to find anything out on her or her father, thanks.

Posted: 16 Aug 2007 4:57AM GMT
I live in Big Stone Gap, Va. Do you live near Keokee, VA or Crab Orchard, VA. Ellender is my GGGrandmother. Please E Mail me: mjays@yahoo.com

Posted: 18 Aug 2007 9:19PM GMT
Surnames: Feathers,Clarkston
Shirley, thank you for your posting, I would love any info on Chief Big Feathers, I am a ggggg grandaughter of his and cannot seem to find any information.

Regards Valerie

Posted: 19 Aug 2007 12:26PM GMT
please e-mail me at shirleyoaks@aol.com I do have photo's I can send you...shirley

Posted: 8 Apr 2009 1:11AM GMT
Hi, I just found that I am the GGGG-granddaughter of Ellender. If you have any information or pictures, I'd love to know more.
Thank you!
Sheryl.

Posted: 8 Apr 2009 10:16PM GMT
my new e-mail is sjoaks@yahoo.com, I have a photo of ellender feathers but it is also on a web-site. I will find it and post on this site...shirley

Posted: 8 Apr 2009 10:19PM GMT
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~vandiver/

This is the site that has a photo of ellender, I am going to try to find her burial site soon and will let you know what I find, hopefully I can get some photos of it. I live in the cinti ohio area but grew up in lee co va. keep in touch at shirleyoaks@insightbb.com or sjoaks@yahoo.com

Posted: 26 May 2009 5:54AM GMT
Ellender Nellie Feathers is also showing up on my family history but I can't seem to connect her to my Streeter family. Did anyone ever find out what Indian Nation she is from?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions