Search for content in message boards

Perry County, TN Hickersons

Perry County, TN Hickersons

Posted: 10 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 May 2003 5:55PM GMT
Surnames: HICKERSON
Trying to find Parents and descendants of seven brothers, ALADDIN, JOHN, JEFFERSON, JACKSON, WARREN, WILLIAM, and LEONARD HICKERSON. They were all born in KY. In 1850 Census, Jefferson and Leonard were in Wayne County, TN; Jackson and John were in Perry Co, TN, Aladdin and Warren were in Allen Co, KY and I'm not sure about William.

Have lots of information on some and nothing on others. Will exchange. Jean R Parsley

kentucky

JOSEPH ALAN HICKERSON (View posts)
Posted: 30 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: hickerson
HEY MY NAME IS JOE HICKERSON,ALOT OF MY DESENDENTS WERE
FROM KY.DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THE SEVEN BROTHERS CHILDRENS NAMES?MY GRANDPARENTS WERE HAROLD AND GOLDIE ETHEL WHO LIVED AROUND EWING,WALINGFORD AREA.HAROLD WAS MY GRANDMOTHERS SECOND HUSBAND,HER FIRST WAS THROWN OUT A 2ND STORY WINDOW FOR CHEATING AT CARDS..OR SO SHE SAID!

Re: Perry County, TN Hickersons

Posted: 27 Jul 2001 1:42AM GMT
Jefferson Hickerson, dob 1812, married Nancy Ann Bishop, my great grandfather was Phillip Bishop Hickerson, dob 12/14/1845 in Perry County, TN. P.B. as he was called married Martha McClanahan dob abt 1852 in Decatur County, Tennessee. P.B. and Martha moved to Missouri, she died in Sharp County, Arkansas. He remarried and moved to Texarkana, Bowie County, Texas. I have a lot of information on P.B. and some of his siblings from Earl Hickerson, I believe he is a decendant of John.

Let me know if I can help more.

Frances Ruddell Bearden.

Posted: 20 Aug 2003 3:33PM GMT
Surnames: Hickerson
Jackson Hickerson is my great great great grandfather.
His father was Patriarck Hickerson , I believe, and he was born in the 1700's. Jackson was the youngest of seven sons.

Brian Hickerson (View posts)
Posted: 6 Feb 2005 9:58PM GMT
I am a descendant of Jackson Hickerson. He was my great, great grandfather, I believe. I would be interested in exchanging information with you. I'll look for your response.
Thank You

Brian

Posted: 6 Aug 2008 2:25PM GMT
Brian Hickerson,

You requested a civil war lookup from me in Sumner Co. TN. Your e-mailed has me blocked. I had to search the message boards to reply to you. If you want a response to me, you will need to contact me.

I apologize to others, for this off topic posting.

Diane Payne
dianepay@aol.com

Posted: 19 Sep 2008 7:55PM GMT
Surnames: HICKERSON
Hi Jean,

I have HICKERSON ancestors, including a Jefferson HICKERSON. I'm not very far in my research though, so probably not much help.

savvangal
per page

Find a board about a specific topic