Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Jarman of Bucks Co. PA 1700

Elizabeth Jarman of Bucks Co. PA 1700

Mary Meyer (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: JARMAN, MORGAN, THOMAS, KENDERDINE

Seeking info. Elizabeth Jarman b Bucks Co. PA. She married Edward Morgan (1670-1736). He died in Gwynedd, PA. They had a daguther Margaret b 1693 who married Samuel Thomas (d 1750 in Bucks Co. PA), and a son Enoch Morgan who married Sarah Kenderdine. WHO were Elizbeth's parents? Were they Scotch-Irish?
Mary in TX

Elizabeth Jarman and Edward Morgan

Connie L. Jarman / Van Nice (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Jarman, Morgan
I am trying to find out if this Elizabeth and Edward Morgan had a daughter named Sarah . And if Penelope Jarman who was 10 yrs old when she landed here in 1636 may be related to her. I would like any history along this path. We have the inf. that we are descended from Daniel Boone via Sarah Morgan via E Jarman and E Morgan . Please help. Also if anyone has heard of King David Spear or Spears also related to the Jarmans during the 1800s , we have come to a dead end there. Thankyou Connie Jarman from Halfway, Missouri.

Re: Elizabeth Jarman and Edward Morgan

Posted: 1 Jul 2001 5:36AM GMT
Surnames: JARMAN/MORGAN
Connie, I am from Independence, Mo. and noticed you were from Halfway, Missouri. Do you have Jarman relatives in Missouri? Elizabeth Jarman married Edward Morgan and they did have a daughter, Sarah, who married Squire Boone. I can tell you where to get a lot of information if you want to e mail me at sjcampbell34@aol.com.

I am sorry I have no information on your other inquiries.

Shirley

Re: Elizabeth Jarman of Bucks Co. PA 1700

Posted: 1 Apr 2006 6:40PM GMT
we think we have an Elizabeth jarman in our tree who married edward morgan in 1690.Her parents were john and margaret jarman who went to the usa from wales u.k. hope this helps you.

Re: Elizabeth Jarman and Edward Morgan

Posted: 8 Apr 2009 6:22PM GMT
Surnames: Spears,Warden,Jarman,Boyd,Anderson,Coffman,Crockett
King David was my greatgrandfather,he was married to Sarah Francis Warden about 1868 they had 9 children one of which was a daughter Mary Francis b.11/22/1875 married William Washinton Jarman 9/22/1895.Would love to exchange information to see if we have a connection.

Re: Elizabeth Jarman of Bucks Co. PA 1700

Posted: 15 Feb 2011 1:38AM GMT
Is this the same Elizabeth Jarman and Edward Morgan who fathered James Morgan, who in turn fathered Elizabeth Morgan (Clower)?

I've recently begun to research The Morgan side of my family, and would appreciate any assistance you guys might provide. Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions