Search for content in message boards

Parks Family-Maryland

Parks Family-Maryland

Carl Parks (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2000 3:11PM GMT
Looking for information on following:Elias R. Parks, b.1819, married Ruth Anderson. Children Joshua E., b. 7/5/1853 d. 9/26/45, Alfred b. 1855, Celia b. 1857 Ellen b. 1860. Lived in Timonium, Md. Contact me via e-mail RFDMailman@cs.com.

Parks from Maryland

Douglas Parks (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 2000 11:15AM GMT
any relations to Albert Parks of Broomes Island Maryland

PARKS' from Baltimore Co., Md.

Carl Parks (View posts)
Posted: 16 Dec 2000 11:11AM GMT
Looking for information on Elias R. Parks. Born in Lutherville/Timonium area of Baltimore County, Md. around 1819. Married Ruth Anderson. Children Joshua, Alfred, Celia and Ellen. Many Parks' in area. Need Elias' father's name and any other information you may have. Willing to exchange information that I have gathered. E-mail RFDMAilman632@cs.com.

Re: PARKS' from Baltimore Co., Md.

Chas. Parks (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2002 4:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Can't add to your information on Elias R., but he did have another daughter, Georgia E. (1845-1907), who md. Elisha V. B. Parks, son of William and grandson of Peter. I don't know whether there was a blood connection between these two Parks lines.

Re: Parks Family-Maryland

Posted: 5 Oct 2009 8:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parks, Miller
My name is Diana, my maiden name is Parks. All growing up I was told by my father ( Kenneth Parks Jr.) and my Aunts and Uncles that we were originally from the Parks from Lutherville/Tim/Cockeysville area.

I know that my great grandfather was Charles G. Parks (born in Lutherville and his wife was Helen Miller) My Dad said something about some Parks' owning a golfcourse back in the day up there in Cockeysville and that they were buried in a church cemetary close to there with many other Parks. He said it was a church cemetary.

He said he went there many times as a kid because that is where his grandfather was buried. He said that he remembers it had a little white Chapel there and after some research I think it's Mays Chapel in Cockeysville.

Let me know if this is any help to you? I am trying to find out more about Charles Parks and his parents. Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions