Search for content in message boards

Piggott, John [Cecil county Maryland]

Piggott, John [Cecil county Maryland]

Posted: 28 Jan 2008 4:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Piggott /Hardiman
Would anyone have information of John, [b. 1685 in Cecil county and died there on 1-29-1736 or 1737].

John married a Rebecca Hardiman, [b. 1674 in Chester county and died 9-26-1711 in Kent county Delaware.

They had a son, Jeremiah.

thanks in advance!

Re: Piggott, John [Cecil county Maryland]

Posted: 6 Apr 2008 4:39PM GMT
I think you will find if your Jeremiah was b-26 Aug 1730 that he is the son of John Piggott and Margery Browne. This Jeremiah married Rachel Maynor.

Posted: 6 Apr 2008 4:39PM GMT
I think you will find if your Jeremiah was b-26 Aug 1730 that he is the son of John Piggott and Margery Browne. This Jeremiah married Rachel Maynor.

Posted: 6 Apr 2008 4:40PM GMT

Posted: 7 Apr 2008 12:24PM GMT
thank you, very much, for your reply!

Posted: 1 Apr 2009 4:28PM GMT
the only John Piggott I have at this time married Margery Browne. I havent gone through the rest of my grandpas files. I know the name Rebecca Hardiman from some wher though

Good luck. smamom2three@yahoo.com

kenya

Posted: 11 Oct 2011 2:00AM GMT
Surnames: Piggott
If you are still researching John Piggott, check the PIGGOTT List Archives. There is extensive research being done on this particular PIGGOTT, and it is ongoing, so you'd find out a lot of information by subscribing as well (if you aren't already a subscriber).
Hope this helps!

Courtney Piggott

Posted: 11 Oct 2011 4:20AM GMT
Thank you very much! Where would I go to check this out.

Posted: 11 Oct 2011 3:46PM GMT
Here is the direct link to the PIGGOTT Mailing List where you can subscribe or search the Archives:
http://lists.rootsweb.ancestry.com/index/surname/p/piggott.h...

In case the link doesn't work, go to www.rootsweb.ancestry.com
Scroll down and under Mailing List click "Find a List Search" then type in PIGGOTT. The PIGGOTT and PIGOTT List will come up, click PIGGOTT. Then you can subscribe or search from the next page.
Hope this helps!

Courtney
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions