Search for content in message boards

sw Va, ne Tn, nw NC brooks

sw Va, ne Tn, nw NC brooks

Posted: 4 Oct 2000 8:03AM GMT
Edited: 4 Aug 2003 12:24AM GMT
I have family in these locations, have searched census and other records. traced to John A Brooks 1841, father of William and Florence, Mary and Roderick. William was father to Ensor Omo, and Connie L. Ensor was father to Robert Sanders, Byron Taylor, Mary Emmanuel, Helen Irene and about 5 others,one of which was my father William Jusdson. Most of the family is curently in Virginia around Abingdon and In Rock Hill SC. If you have any info pleas email me at denib@cetlink.net

John Brooks

Posted: 15 Oct 2000 7:05PM GMT
Edited: 29 Sep 2001 2:49AM GMT
My husbands great-grand father was Solomon Brooks, son of John Brooks. Would appreciate any information about the family.

solomon brooks

Posted: 2 Nov 2000 9:06PM GMT
Debbie,
I am sorry but I am not sure that Solomon and myrelative were related. Can you give me any other information on the possible connection? I do have information on some of the family, and would be glad to share it, If indeed it is the same family.

solomn brooks

Posted: 3 Nov 2000 1:27PM GMT
Steve,
The Solomn Brooks I am looking for was married to Rosie Amburgey. They had a son named Swanson Brooks who married Lumie Belle Meade. Solomon's mom was Elizabeth and his dad was John. I don't have any other information except he had a brother named William. Thank you for your reply. Debbie

Solomon

Posted: 3 Nov 2000 2:15PM GMT
Debbie,
The John Brooks related to me was married to Rebecca. The Solomon name hasnt appeared in any of my findings as of yet. It is possible that they are relations, ie cousins.
Mountain City Tn. is where John and Rebecca raised their family. Their children were willaim, florence, mary, and roderick. From their the family seems to have moveed to Va. A town called Abingdon. My grandfather, son of william, moved to chester SC and then to Rock Hill SC. If any of this is of help please let me know.

solomon brooks

Posted: 3 Nov 2000 5:23PM GMT
Thanks for returinig my message. The Brooks family I am researching eventually lived in Russell County, Virginia. This is in the vicinity of Abingdon. Will do some more checking. Thanks. Debbie

solomon brooks

Posted: 18 Nov 2000 10:23AM GMT
Edited: 20 Jan 2002 7:59PM GMT
curious to know if referenced solomon brooks is the son of johnbrooks and elizibeth betty hill.if so, i think johns father was constatine brooks which i am looking for information. chas brooks

Constatine Brooks

Helen Adams (View posts)
Posted: 7 Dec 2000 3:32PM GMT
I am trying to find infromation on the Brooks generation. My great grandfather was charles Brooks:wife Nancy Jane Boyd. My grandmother was Eula Brooks Childress. I have no infromation On Nancy Jane Boyd. Please Email me at address Above> Thanks

your grandfather charles brooks wife nancy jane boyd

Posted: 8 Dec 2000 2:27PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jan 2002 7:59PM GMT
yes i can help you i have your grandfathers family tree he had 12 children,rufus,mary,zillie,martha,margarete,rosey,siller,eulabel,charles douglas,walter,myrtleand arley. i even have a picture of your grandfather and grandmother. give me yor address and i will send you a great deal of data on your family. your grandfather was my grandfathers brother. his father was john brooks my and your great/gereat grandfather. constatine was his father so you can see why i am searching for data on constatine. i await you respons to forward to you some great data ,,, small world isnt it. charles brooks, 1103 sandra street sw ,decatur al.35601

Charles and Nancy Jane Boyd Brooks

Helen Adams (View posts)
Posted: 8 Dec 2000 6:33PM GMT
We can help each other. Eula Brooks was my grandmother. My mother Beatrice was her daughter. I recently recieved information on Constatine Brooks. The information came from Ruby Lee Bradley of the Brooks family. She lives in Bristol, Va. area doesn't have E. Mail. I came in contact with her vial another Brooks family member. Constatine came lived and died in Forest City, Nc. He was married to Ruthie Daley? (Spelling) His father was William Brooks from the British Isles who relocated to Lancaster Pa. in 1749. all I know thus far. my address is Helen Adams - po Box 367 Bostic, Nc. I am originally from Tazewell county, Va. Near Russell County, My grand mother Eula married Lonnie Childress Would you have any info ?
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic