Search for content in message boards

Shorey

Posted: 8 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Sep 2002 1:52AM GMT
Surnames: Shorey, Kelly, Schermerhorn
My grandfather Sidney S. Shorey m Eva Mae Kelly in Oneida Co. and were the parents of 11 children. Am looking for any info on Eva Kelly line, as well as Sidney Shorey's ancestors
I believe Eva had a brother Fred, sisters Erma and Fanny. Her mother's name was Maria or Mariah, and possibly remarried late in life to a Henry Schermerhorn. Any help would be appreciated. My grandfather was the son of George W. Shorey and Anna Jane Haynes, he born Oct 20, 1845 in Blue Hills ME and she in 1855 from Trenton, NY. Am looking for George W's parents, possibly an Edwin O and Betsy Morse from ME.George W enlisted for the Civil War in Utica, NY.
Help! I have come to a dead end. Thank-you

Re: Shorey (Update)

Posted: 11 Mar 2003 11:28AM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2003 5:13PM GMT
Still searching for the Shorey, Kelly and Schermerhorn families. My grandmother, Eva Mae Kelly Shorey was the daughter of Henry S. and Maria Schermerhorn Kelly. Edwin O. Shorey was supposedly born in Western, Oneida Co., NY, abt 1810/11. Have had no luck in finding when he died or is buried. Anyone with any information on Edwin O. Shorey would be greatly appreciated, or any of the other families as well. I live in Florida and research is difficlt. Thanks, Joyce
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions