Search for content in message boards

Glovers in Ga.

Glovers in Ga.

Posted: 28 Dec 1999 10:40AM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 3:35PM GMT
Looking for parents of Alfred Glover who was 50years old in 1850 census of Gwinnett Co. Ga. census. He was born in SC. His wife was Nancy, born in NC. Their son, William M. was by ggrandfather. He married Sarah Anne Burrel in 1851. Any information would be appreciated.

SARAH (SUSIE) JANE GLOVER

MARY FAULKNER (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2000 6:11PM GMT
I AM TRYING TO LOCATE A LINK TO MY GRANDMOTHER. HER NAME WAS SARAH(SUSIE)JANE GLOVER. SHE MARRIED LON RACKLEY. HEDIED IN COL. GA. IN 1946. WAS FOUND IN THE CHATTAHOCHEE RIVER. BUT I CANNOT LOCATE ANYTHING ON HER. PLACE OF BIRTH,MARRIAGE, DEATH OR PARENTS. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO PLEASE LET ME KNOE. THANK YOU

Sarah Jane Glover

Posted: 1 Jan 2000 8:25PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 3:35PM GMT
I'm sorry that she is not one of my family that I know of. You might try The Columbus Ledger-Enquirer(newspaper--I may have the name reversed) for any information. Muskogee is the county and it may have a web site through USGenWeb.com and you may find something there. Good Luck

Re: SARAH (SUSIE) JANE GLOVER

Posted: 7 May 2003 4:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Mary, What I have Sarah Jane born 1884 in AL. got this from family group record they say father was Miles Bennett and mother was Martha Glover she had five sibling one being Epraim Wiley Bennett he was my grandfather others were Louis,Cornel, Mounroe now I have a little more info I hope you are still out would love to here from you Billy J Bennett.

Posted: 7 May 2003 4:31PM GMT
Mary, What I have Sarah Jane born 1884 in AL. got this from family group record they say father was Miles Bennett and mother was Martha Glover she had five sibling one being Epraim Wiley Bennett he was my grandfather others were Louis,Cornel, Mounroe now I have a little more info I hope you are still out would love to here from you Billy J Bennett.

Posted: 9 Nov 2012 12:27AM GMT
Surnames: Rackley
I just found your post. I having been trying to find out more on Lon Rackley and Sarah Jane Glover for 2 reasons. Ethel Rackley was my grandmother on my mother's side and Linnie Rackley was my grandmother on my dad's side. Both of their parents were named Lon Rackley and Sarah Jane Glover?
Sincerely, Linda Youngblood Davis

Re: Glovers in Ga.

Posted: 10 Oct 2013 9:58AM GMT
Where in the world is Ga.

Robert Glover, Australia

Re: Glovers in Ga.

Posted: 10 Oct 2013 4:04PM GMT
GA is an abbreviation for the U.S. state of Georgia.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions