Search for content in message boards

Justinius Stoll, Charleston SC 1700

Justinius Stoll, Charleston SC 1700

HW "Skip" Weldon (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jul 2003 6:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
J Stoll was blacksmith in Charleston SC in early 1700s. I am a descendant via Mary Elizabeth Stoll, Henry Charles Stoll, William J Stoll. But between William to Justinius I am lost. Any help in filling gap between William J and Justinius, and any information on Justinius, would be most appreciated.

Re: Justinius Stoll, Charleston SC 1700

h w weldonn (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 2003 4:36AM GMT
I know some history on justinius stoll.I'm new to surfing the web, and I don't know if I am posting this message correctly. I will attempt to contact you directly via email. My address is phs2@weblnk.net.

Elma (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 2003 3:36AM GMT
I am descendent of Stoll family of Charleston, SC area but having difficulty. My line is Effie V. Stoll, Thomas J. Stoll, b 1866; Thomas J. Stoll, b 1829; John T. Stoll, b 1806. Does that match with anything you have? I'd appreciate any assistance.

Posted: 23 Apr 2009 4:16AM GMT
Are you Effie Cumbee? I lost all my pc data after a recet crash.I need to send you some cemetary data for your comment. Phil

Posted: 24 Apr 2009 11:48PM GMT
Effie Cumbie, Is this you? I lost all my data to a pc crash.I'd like to email you some cemetary data for your comment.pstollii@ec.rr.com

Posted: 24 Apr 2009 11:50PM GMT
I lost all my data to a pc crash.Not sure if I have already contacted you. Let me know. pstollii@ec.rr.com

Posted: 24 Apr 2009 11:54PM GMT
Please contact pstollii@ec.rr.com

Posted: 25 Apr 2009 2:03AM GMT
Phil,
We've exchanged data in the past - but not for a while. My email was messed up for a while. I'm Effie's cousin - Elma Sherman.

Posted: 26 Apr 2009 3:32AM GMT
Hi Elma, Thanks for the reply. I still don't have Effie's address (and don't have yours either). I want to send her(and you,too)some pics my cousin took at a cemetary near Awendaw recently.Thought you folks might know the connections on some of the names there.Hope you and yours are well. Phil

Posted: 27 Apr 2009 1:49AM GMT
Phil,
I just sent email to the last email address that I had for you. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Elma
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions