Search for content in message boards

Honorio L. Garza

Honorio L. Garza

Posted: 4 Sep 2002 11:31PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Garza, Luna, Manciaz, delaSantos, Aguillon, Aguilar, Jasso, Olivarez
Honorio L. Garza

BAY CITY - Honorio Luna Garza, 64, of Bay City, died Friday, Aug. 30, 2002.

He was born Dec. 30, 1937, in San Perletas, to the late Paulino and Vinenta Luna Garza. He was a mechanic.

Survivors: wife, Tomasita Garza; daughter, Zoraida Manciaz of Bay City; sons, Martin Garza and Horacio Garza, both of Bay City; sisters, Eva de la Santos of Bay City, Maria Aguillon and Fermina Aguilar, both of Robstown, Petra Jasso of Sweetwater and Epifania Olivarez of Beeville; brother, Paulino Garza Jr. of Bay City; and six grandchildren.

Preceded in death by: parents; and brother, Demetrio Domingo Garza.

Services will be 2 p.m. today at Taylor Bros. Funeral Home chapel, the Rev. Saul Garcia officiating.

Burial will be at Roselawn Memorial Park Cemetery in Van Vleck. Taylor Bros. Funeral Home, Bay City, 979-245-4613.

THE VICTORIA ADVOCATE
September 1, 2002

Re: Honorio L. Garza

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 5:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have been trying to find my family,my grandparents are paulino and vinenta luna garza,my mom is petra jasso garza my name is antonia garza jasso,from snyder texas 79549 ,2410 30th st,325.574.0064 Igot to meet my uncle demetrio and also paulino a long time ago.PLEASE IF YOU WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH ME PLEASE 3255740064 cell phone.im on facebook toni j valdez my marry name

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 5:59AM GMT
I have been trying to find my family,my grandparents are paulino and vinenta luna garza,my mom is petra jasso garza my name is antonia garza jasso,from snyder texas 79549 ,2410 30th st,325.574.0064 Igot to meet my uncle demetrio and also paulino a long time ago.PLEASE IF YOU WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH ME PLEASE 3255740064 cell phone.im on facebook toni j valdez my marry name

Posted: 4 May 2013 11:57PM GMT
Surnames: Garza, Luna
My Dad is the late Demetrio L. Garza and my mom is Dominga V. Garza of Harlingen, Tx. She used to live in Raymondville, Tx. The late Honorio L. Garza of Bay City, Tx. My uncle Nolo was and will always be the best Uncle on my Dad's side.

I'm Norma Jean Garza-Anzaldua from Harlingen, Tx and my mom lives with me. She no longer lives in Raymondville, Tx. Our grandparents were Paulino Santillana, Garza and grandma was Vicenta Luna, Garza. Her parents were Dorothea Galvan and Jose Luna and Grandma Vicenta had several brothers and several sisters; such as Manuel, Celestino, Claudio, Teresa, Albina Luna.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic