Search for content in message boards

William T. Wilkinson

William T. Wilkinson

Posted: 24 Apr 2005 4:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 May 2005 10:53PM GMT
Surnames: Wilkinson
I am looking for information on my Grandfather William T. Wilkinson. Married Hettie Brown. Lived in Bradford County, Pa. Died in Ulster, Pa 1950

Re: William T. Wilkinson

Posted: 8 May 2005 10:46AM GMT
There is a World War 1 draft registration card that has William Thomas Wilkinson, Uslter, Bradford PA. Under the heading "nearest relative" is looks like Hetter R. Wilkinson, it may say wife or it may say Moth. , though I may be wrong because it is very difficult to read. Date of birth is Oct 9th, 1874. Also, it is signed William Tomas Wilkinson.

MJCairns (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2005 1:52PM GMT
This is my Grandfather, my Grandmother was Hettie Brown Wilkinson. They were married 6/11/1914 at the Court House in Tawonda, Pa.

mjcairns (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2005 6:42PM GMT
That may very well be his draft card, since his wife's(my gransmother's) name was Hettie. Where can I locate that draft catd/

Posted: 17 Jun 2005 2:00AM GMT
Terribly sorry for the delay in replying. I stored your email and meant to get to it, but forgot. The draft registration card is at Ancestry.com, a subscription site. You can get a free two week trial from them, get the image of the card on the site, then cancel the subsciption if it is too expensive.

Posted: 22 Aug 2005 8:33PM GMT
Edited: 7 Aug 2006 9:25PM GMT
Thank you, I did get the image, and this is my Grandfather! Thanks for your help
Marcia
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions