GLATTFELDER-L-request@rootsweb.com
that contains (in the body of the message) the command

subscribe

and no additional text.

GLATFELDER, GLADFELTER, GLATTFELDER, CLODFELTER, CLOTFELTER, GLOTFELTY

Posted: 24 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Jul 2001 1:59AM GMT
Always looking for more descendants of Johan Peter and Casper GLATTFELDER of York County.

GLOTFELTY

Posted: 10 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Oct 2001 2:48AM GMT
The are GLOTFELTY's in Somerset County, PA. Debbie, with whom I used to work at Westinghouse,owns the water company at Confluence, PA.

GLADFELTER/GOODLING

Posted: 23 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2003 12:12AM GMT
I am a descendent of ISAAC GLADFELTER through his dau, MARY ANN who married NOAH TYSON GOODLING 27 Oct 1859. Their son, WM. GRANT GOODLING m MARY MAGDALINE FERREE 25 May 1885, their dau, ANNIE IRENE GOODLING was my mother's mother. She married ARTHUR HARRY WRIGHT 5 Aug 1908 in Balt., MD. My mother is in the nursing home and enjoys any info I can find about the family. I have documented info back to CASPAR GLADFELTER. I have attended three reunions, but, lately have been unable to attend. Would like to hear from anyone in this line.

Glatfelter

George McFatridge (View posts)
Posted: 11 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Would you have any info about a Glatfelter that married Catherine/Katherine McFatridge of York, possibly about 1920 Catherine was the daughter of Granville and Ellen Boyer McFatridge

Glatfelters

Joy Gable (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Glatfelter, Grimm
I am related to Casper Glatfelter through my great-great grandmother Sarah Glatfelter-Grimm.Her father was Johannes(John)Glatfelter married to Catherina Simmons. His father was Johannes who's father was Casper. I found all this in the book Glatfelters by Don and Jeanne Hartman. I was at the last reunion, but I sorta crashed as I didn't know for sure at that time if I was related or not. Sarah's son was Henry Grim, and his daughter was Emma Jane Grim, my grandmother. If you would like all the information I have I would be happy to share.
Regards,
Joy Gable

Re: Glatfelder

guest (View posts)
Posted: 23 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: GLATFELDER
To York County inquiry: I think I have the surname spelled correctly...there is some history of this surname (or spelled similarly) in the area of Newtown Square, PA. I believe this is in either Chester or Montgomery County.

Glatfelter

Brad Stroman (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
I'm researching the Stroman family in York Co. and came across a marriage between a Charles Stroman and Elizabeth Glatfelter on Nov. 11, 1811. Her birth/death was Nov. 10, 1789/Aug. 20,1866. Hope this fits into your family history.

Glatfelter

Gordon Elicker (View posts)
Posted: 4 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Glatfelter, Elicker
I am a descendant of John Elicker and (I believe) Rebecca Glatfelter. I have little information on them. They had a son, Levi Elicker, b. 7/29/1863 (York Co, PA) , d. 10/4/1915 (East Berlin or Washington, York Co. PA). Presumable John and Rebecca were married in the 1850s to early 1860s, and were born around the 1830s to 1840s. Do you have any information on John and Rebecca? I have a lot of information on their descendants which I would be happy to share.

Thanks in advance.

Grimm/Glattfelter

Robin Sheely (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
I am also related to casper Glatfelter, I am searching for my Great Grandmother Brittie Grimm born 1890 died 1976, what is really strange is that the Glatfelter side is my fathers and the Grimm side is my mothers, so they may have been related somehow! Sounds Scary! I would love to exchange files, please email me! I have alot on Glatfelter
per page

Find a board about a specific topic