Search for content in message boards

James WEBB md. Mary OTT

James WEBB md. Mary OTT

Posted: 24 Aug 2002 12:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WEBB, MILLER, WRIGHT, DAVIS, DECKER, TRIPLETT
I would like to have any information on James Webb that married Mary Ott in Augusta Co. in 1787. I think they may be the parents of my great great grandmother, Mary Jane Webb. She married John Miller in Augusta Co. in 1827.

Thanks, for any help. Verla Pinkerton

Re: James WEBB md. Mary OTT

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 10:22PM GMT
Check my information Williams/Cochran family trees. on Ancestry. You are listed on my DNA list to check.My family names are Williams, Cochran, Green, Loudermilk, Green, Spencer Loudermilk, Lynch, Miller-Rachel, Francis & Sarah,
Holcomb, Perrine, Pritt, Henderson, Perry/Peery, Pritt, V
anAsdol, Huffman, Rutled,Green, Hannah,Carol W. Russell
Williams/cochran family trees. Ancestry.

Posted: 12 Jun 2013 6:18PM GMT
The only name in your family tree that I have is Miller. My Millers came from VA, and wound up in OK. They were there for the land rush in the early 1900's.

I wish there was another connection, but as far as I can see there isn't.

Verla (Wright) Pinkerton

Posted: 13 Jun 2013 3:46AM GMT
Thank you for replying. Carol Williams Russell

Posted: 13 Jun 2013 3:47AM GMT
Thank you for replying. Carol Williams Russell

Posted: 2 Aug 2013 3:51AM GMT
There is a Nancy J. Webb, whose father James was deceased at the time of her marriage bonds, posted in March of 1830. Nancy J. Webb was vouched for by Henry Webb, who may have been a brother or uncle. And if it's my Henry Webb, he is my ggg grandfather. Nancy was reportedly born in 1805 in Rockbridge County, Va. She married John T. Ruley of Rockbridge County. I have not been able to find birth or death certificates on James Webb, Mary Ott, Henry Webb, or Nancy Webb. Don't know if this helps any.
Judy Turner
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions