Search for content in message boards

William Kelly

William Kelly

Posted: 26 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Nov 2001 1:00PM GMT
Surnames: Kelly
I am looking for ancestors of my great-great grandfather. He was William Kelly and he was born in Dublin, Ireland, in 1825. His father was Edward Kelly. William married Rosanna McKenna. Rosanna was from England. Their first child, Mary Ann, was born in Ireland.

Re: William Kelly

Posted: 19 Mar 2002 4:08AM GMT
Edited: 18 Oct 2002 3:58AM GMT
My husbands great-grandfathers name was William Kelly, he was born in 1854 and died in 1925. William Kelly married Anna Gray. If you have any information on the Kellys Which are from Ireland please let me hear from you.

THank You!

Catherine Sherbine (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2002 3:51AM GMT
My William Kelly was born in Ireland about 1825 and married Rosanna McKenna about 1848. They immigrated to Pennsylvania about 1850 and they lived in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. I do not know any information about William Kelly's own family, but his father may have been Edward Kelly.

Posted: 22 Mar 2002 2:04PM GMT
Surnames: kelly
Did William Kelly have any children? If so what were their names? This could be my husbands great greatgrandfather which came from Ireland. Please let us hear from you about William Kelly.

Thank You!

Catherine Sherbine (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2002 2:18AM GMT
William and Rosanna Kelly had 8 children. The first, Mary Ann, was born in Ireland. The other children were born in Bolivar, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. The other children were William, Susan, John, Thomas, James, Sarah (my g-grantmother), and Joseph.

Here is basic facts about the children:

Mary Ann married ? Raftner
William married Lucy
Susan married James Moran
John was bachelor as far as I know
Thomas married Zora Shirley
James had a daughter Folsom
Sarah (my g-grandmother) married P Vincent Weisel
Joseph married Margaret Hogan

Catherine (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2002 2:25AM GMT
Here is some extra information. William Kelly's son, William, was born about 1855 and he married a lady named Lucy who was from Latrobe, Pennsylvania. According to another researcher of this Kelly family, William and Lucy had 3 daughters.

Posted: 23 Mar 2002 3:00AM GMT
Looking for a William Kelly who married a woman named Anna Gray. If you have any information please let me know.Tere is alot of Kellys we are searching for, so anything you mighyt have on any Kellys please let me know.

Thank You!

Catherine (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2002 2:02PM GMT
I have no Anna Gray in my information.

Posted: 25 Mar 2002 4:36PM GMT
My husbands grandfather William Kelly was born in Cinni. Ohio His greatgrandfather was born in Ireland.If you have any information on the ancetors of William Kelly I would greatly appreicate it very much.

THank You!

Catherine (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2002 3:00AM GMT
I don't have anything on the ancestors of William Kelly (born @ 1825 in Ireland) except that his father may have been Edward Kelly.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic