Search for content in message boards

Cornelius Wood VA

Cornelius Wood VA

Beth (View posts)
Posted: 31 May 2000 12:41PM GMT
i am rying to locate any information on a Cornelius Wood born Ronake Va Jan 12, 1909 He was the son of George W. Wood Born August 10, 1883. I think something happened to the messages previously as I only get the first page now. I had posted this before.

wood relative

Kim Ozment (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2000 6:43AM GMT
I read your message. Does eather of these men have a Daughter named Jemina Wood? SHe was born in 1774 Amherst Va. Married to Jesse Dehart in 1800. Please contact me if there is. Thanks

cornelius wood

beth (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jun 2000 8:32PM GMT
I don't know anything about the wood family other than cornelius would be my great uncle his father was George Wiley Wood. George was born 1883, cornelius was born 1909 his middle name is Ashley or Lesley,

Cornelius Wood

Posted: 7 Jul 2000 9:51PM GMT
Edited: 19 Jul 2002 7:47AM GMT
I am looking for a Judge Cornelius,( not a judge)Wood, David Cornelius Wood, Elizah Wood,Tennessee Wood. I found Judge in the 1900 census in Oklahoma. Any of these names in your family. Mable

Re: Cornelius Wood

Posted: 24 Apr 2013 3:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: King , Wood ,Mc Guire , Williams
Hello , yes this is my great and grandfathers family. Mable was my great grand mother who lived her last days with Carol and Maudie Wood in Lyons Oregon.

Re: cornelius wood

Posted: 24 Apr 2013 3:14PM GMT
Hello , Cornelius Wood was my great great grandfather, my Grandfather was Carol and Maudie wood . I have pictures of Judge Cornelius Wood pictured with Jessie James , the original picture My email address is b-king1@live.com Brad King

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 3:52AM GMT
hello Mable ,
my name is Brad King and my grandfather whom pass away was Carol Wood and Judge Cprnelius Wood real name is Effie Wood was Carols Father. I have all the info you might need . you can email me at b-king1@live.com or call me 503-931-69756 . Judge Cornelius Wood was an outlaw and ran with Jessie James which I have a picture of . Please call or email at any time . I am in Oregon west coast time The Woods are from my mother side Brad King

Posted: 24 Feb 2014 10:54PM GMT
Hi Mable, I had a great great great grandfather named Judge Cornelius Wood, His son was Kin Wood(s) and then his son, JK Woods. This line has questionable origins as Fleetwood.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions